They get ill

My friend suggested this scenario :D
Now...let's get started
*O*

Sebastian

"It's nothing."
Sebastian lays in bed. He caught the cold that goes around. But as stubborn as your boyfriend is, he won't go to a doctor.
"Look at you. Your eyes are puffy red and you are sniffing non-stop." you try to argue.
"Thank you, you also look great today." He says smirking. You roll your eyes. Leaning down you kiss his nose. You stand up, ignoring the groan of protest from Seb.
After a while you come back with some home made soup. He peeks at you and sits up slowly.
"You can stay under your blankets. I'll feed you. No backtalk, mister." You smile and hold the spoon out to him.
You feed him and soon the bowl is empty. You kiss his nose again, not wanting to catch his cold.
"C'mom..kiss me." He says. You roll your eyes.
"No, Sebastian. I don't want to catch your cold."
"But there would be a benefit from it." Seb retorts.
"And what could that be ?"
"You could lay in bed with me the whole day aaaaaand..."
"SHUT UP !" You throw a pillow at him and laugh.

Joseph

"Joseph Oda. LAY DOWN." You stand in front of him. He is sick today and he is dressing for work.
He is sneezing uncontrollably and his voice is hoarse. But your boyfriend refuses to call in.
"I'm ok. I don't have to stay at home." He retorts stubbornly.
You pull on his arm "Don't be so stubborn Joseph. You are only human. You almost never get sick. One or two days off won't make your boss fire you." You try to convince him. He look into your wide (e/c) eyes and sighs.
"Ok. But only this once. But only two days."
"Good thing that today is Thursday, means you got a whole weekend." You smile up at him. Kissing his cheek. You manage to get him on the couch. You make him his favorite tea, without sugar, and sit down beside him.
After a few hours, Joseph is laying in your lap while you stroke his hair soothingly.
"(y/n) ?" He mumbles.
"Yeah..?"
"Thank you..." Joseph smiles a bit.
"For what ?" you ask him confused.
"For taking care of me and holding me at home. I'm certain I wouldn't have done anything today if I had gone to work."
"Anytime..." you smile and lean down to kiss his cheek.

Ruvik

Today, your boyfriend didn't show up to the class. No one knew why, so you decide to check in.
"Ruvik ?" You peek your head in his room.
"Yes..." A hoarse voice answers, followed by a coughing fit.
"My...Why didn't you say something ?" You sit down beside his bed. He's tugged in multiple blankets.
"I didn't want anyone to worry. It came itself, so it'll leave *cough* itself."
"If you say so. Is there anything I can do, since I'm already here."
"Ugh...Fine, if you insist."
"I do." You lean down and kiss his forehead.
"If you would be so nice and give me that flask over there, please." Ruvik nudges his head in the direction.
"Of course." You grab it and hand it to him. He drinks it in one motion and sighs.
"What was in there ?" You ask curiously.
"Something I've made. It should help in a few hours and I should be okay." Ruvik reassures you.
He lifts his blanket a bit and you slip under it, cuddling against him. Maybe you catch his cold, but as long as it help your boyfriend to heal, you don't care.

Leslie

You are worried. Your boyfriend is sick and no one knows what consequences that could have. Tatiana is not here today, because she also caught the cold. Sighing you enter Leslie's room with some food and his favourite drink. He just loves melon juice (I don't what I thought choosing this..xD).
"Leslie ?"
"Y-Y-Yes ? (y/n) ?" He asks, sitting by the window.
"I bring some food aaaaand...Melon juice !" You say in a joyful voice.
"F-For me ?" He looks at you with wide eyes.
"Of course for you." You smile at him.
In a flash he hugs you and you hug him back. You wonder, why he was so clingy today, but you decide just to roll with it.
In a similar manner, the whole day passed by. A hug here, a kiss there. And always when you expected it the least.
You are laying in bed with him cuddling and another nurse enters
"Miss (l/n) ? Your shift is long over."
"Oh...you're right. I have to go. See you tomorrow, Leslie." you stand up and give him a kiss on his forehead. Before you can react, he kisses your lips. Breaking away he says "Good night (y/n)."
He smiles as you close the door.
The next day, you report to Tatiana, who already cured the cold. After you told her everything you did yesterday she grins "Looks like Leslie is very cuddly and lovely on his sick days." And writes it in her report.

~~~~

Not this long this time...xc
Anyways, thanks for reading ! Send in some requests ! :D
See ya \(^o^)/