You have to watch after your cousins ~

Request by @LadyXephos

Go and get them ! xD

~~~

Sebastian

Today you have to watch your little cousins. Why ? Because f*ck life, that's why.

Anyways, your aunt just dropped the kids and is already gone. But you had one, very important question. When is she going to get them back ?

You close the door dissbelievingly and turn to your cousins. They are already jumping on your couch. If they keep going like that, it will break in no time.

"Kids...Stop !" You sigh. Good start.

"Hey, (y/n)." Your boyfriend appears from the bedroom. He gives you a quick peck on your cheek.

"Hey guys, stop jumping on the couch. It'll break if you don't stop." Sebastian explains. The kids immediately stop jumping and sit down on the couch.

"H-How did you do that ?" You turn around to face Seb.

"I had a daughter. I still remember some things." He says with a faint hint of nostalgic in his voice.

"Right." You answer awkwardly. You hate yourself for letting him remember his daughter.

"So guys. You want something to eat or something ?"

"Chocolate !" It rings from the couch.

"Okay...okay..." Sebastian says and walks to the kitchen.

You hear a few drawers open and close. Soon enough your boyfriend is back with many chocolate bar and stuff.

Your eyes grow wide. "Where did you get that from ?"

Sebastian laughs and explains "Well, you said that we have to watch your cousins today, so it got some chocolate. Kids loooove chocolate."

"You are perfect. I've never seen them so calm and content." You say as you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down in a short kiss.

"Ewww !" Your cousins call from the couch.

You pull away and blush slightly.

The whole day was spent by Sebastian entertaining your cousins and letting them sleep on the couch until your aunt finally got them in the next morning.

~~~

Joseph

"Why didn't you tell me earlier ?"

"I did..."

"When ?!"

"Last Monday..."

"Riight..." Joseph says defeated. He forgot that you have to watch your cousins for the weekend. Now that they are here there is no turning back.

"So kids, this is my boyfriend Joseph. Be nice." You scold them.

They stand up and introduce themselves to Joseph, who is desperately trying not to let them notice his nervousness.

He tries and succeeds. Being a detective brings practice with it.

Anyways, while you are entertaining the kids, he searches through some case files he brought home, thinking he would have time to do them.

"My god...This can't be that hard..." He curses under his breath. There is something missing to solve this case but can't put a finger on it.

Suddenly, your cousins climbs on Joseph's lap. They ask what is wrong. After explaining the whole case in a child-friendly manner, they just sit there and look at each other.

"Why don't you ask the brother ?" Your cousin says.

And then it drops in your boyfriend's head. That's it ! he jumps up with your cousins in his arms and kisses them wildly on the cheeks.

You giggle at the scene and prepare the bed for your cousins.

~~~

Ruvik

Today you have to babysit your cousins. Well, sort of.

Since your boyfriend started to explain the differential quotient of integer functions they sleep like rocks.

"...and then you just subtract the 'f(xo)' from the 'f(x)' and then you divide this from the difference of 'xo' and 'x' and then you have the quotient." (To everyone whose brain I just burned : Welcome to my math class where we have more letters than numbers xD)

You wake up from the sudden stop of your boyfriend's soothing voice. You yawn and strech. Your cousins are fast asleep.

You stand up and kiss Ruvik "Thank you. Without you this would have been a nightmare."

He kisses you and says "No problem. But I really don't understand why that works so good. I mean, what's so hard to understand there ?" Ruvik asks as he points to the completely used white board on the wall.

You sigh and shake your head "You are one of a kind."

Your boyfriend chuckles and pulls away from your embrace. "If you'd excuse me now, I have to look after my mushroom colony."

He leaves and you look after him, still don't believing that he really managed to let your cousins fall asleep.

~~~

Leslie

Since you have great references, your aunt decided that you can look after her kids.

Sure, as if Leslie isn't enough work sometimes.

But as soon as the kids are at your apartment, Leslie and them are a heart and a soul.

They talk about unneccessary things like thier favourite color, which animals they like and why and so many other things.

You smile at the scene and think about Leslie being something like a educator in a kindergarten. You think he would like that.

You do your everyday work and Leslie handles the kids easily. You are impressed. You thought the kids might be scared or irritaded by his attitude or looks, but you were totally wrong.

After your boyfriend got your cousins in their bed, you both cuddle up in your own bed.

"I didn't know you are this good with children, Leslie." you say, stroking his arm lightly.

"I-I didn't k-know either...b-b-b-but it was f-fun." Leslie admits.

"Maybe, when you are ready and you want to, you can be a educator in a kindergarten or something. Would you like that, sweetie ?" you whisper to his limp form.

"I-I would like t-that, I think..." He answers and drifts off to sleep, along with you.

~~~~

Finished ! :D

I hope you liked it, even when it took me a bit longer..-.-''

Anyways, I wanted to say that I posted a few facts in a new book on this profile. Check it if you give two shits about my lame life xD

See ya \(^o^)/