Someone flirts with you in front of him ~

Sebastian

You decide that the two of you should go to the carneval in town.
Sebastian was against it for some reason.
"Come on ! We'll be late for the best thing !" You plead.
He sighs and stands up.
After an eternity of searching for a parking lot, you walk around the place, admiring the decorations and crazy costumes.
"Look at her ! This is really cool !" You point out to a woman in a short dress.
"She looks like a whore..." He mutters.
You slap his shoulder "Then just imagine me in this...."
"Ohh...now I'm starting to like it." He grins down at you.
As if on cue, your stomach growls and pleads for food.
"I'll go and buy something to eat. Just sit down here." He kisses you and disappears.
After a few minutes of checking your phone, a stranger sits down next to you.
He gives you a once over and suddenly pulls you to him, kissing you without any permission.
He tastes like heavy alcohol and you hate it.
"Hey ! Who do you think you are ?!" You hear your boyfriend's voice.
In a flash, the stranger is pinned to the ground.
Seb punches the hell out of this guy.
"Don't. you. Ever. Harass. My. Girlfriend. Again. " he screams with every punch.
He gets off the man and walks to you.
"Are you okay ?"
You nod "Are you ?" You ask, taking his slightly bloody hands in yours.
"I'm okay...let's go on. I know a better place to be..." He says.

~~~

Joseph

Taking a stroll to the park can be way more interesting than you thought.
You are sitting on a bench with your boyfriend.
"And you think this could work ?" You ask.
He takes your hands in his "Of course. They'll love you. But not as much as I do." Your boyfriend smiles.
Just then one of these guys who sell flowers.
"A beautiful flower for the beautiful lady ?"
You look down, blushing. By now, you are used to Joseph's complimens, but another man is still unusual.
Joseph squeezes your hands a bit.
"No thanks. She's beautiful enough." He snaps and kisses you on the temple.
The guy scoffs and storms off.
"What was that ?" You ask confused.
The detective stays silent.
"W-Were you jealous ?" You grin.
"What ? No....." He lies.
"Oh...well then...I thought you're jealous. I think this would be cute. But well..." you say, stand up and leave him behind a bit.
"W-Wait !"

~~~

Ruvik

You're on a science competition with your boyfriend. He isn't one of the presenters, but a juror.
You are walking around without him, because you are not allowed to share your opinion with him and influence his judgement.
Currently, you are standing at some really lame project about the breathing of plants.
"Do you like it ?" The boy asks you with a toothy grin.
"Uhhm...." you don't want to lie but it would be rude to say the truth.
"I can imagine your breathing when you are with me..." he says seductively and it looks like he almost drools at the sight of you.
"Eww !" You scream.
Immediately, Ruvik is at your side.
"What's wrong, (y/n) ?" He asks concerned.
"This douche just made very seductive comments...."
"What ?!" Ruvik rages at the guy.
"I'm so sorry, Sir. If I'd known that she's with you, I'd never done this."
"I'd believe that. But don't even think about winning now. Security !" Your boyfriend calls, but you stop him and wave the security away.
"Don't do that. He still should have the chance to present his work." You try to calm your boyfriend down.
He sighs "You are to kind for this world..." hw turns to the boy "...but for you, if I see your near her again..."
You groan and drag him away.

~~~

Leslie

You decided to go to the weekly market down the street to get some fruits.
"And a few strawberries would be great." You smile at the handsome cashier.
"Of course, something else, beauty ?"
You blush.
Leslie, who is standing right behind you, suddenly drops to the ground, shaking violently.
"Oh my god !" You scream and pull out his medicine, forcing him to take it.
Once he swallowed it, he stops shaking.
Pulling him to his feet, you thank the cashier, pay him and leave.
Once at home you say "Okay, what was that, Leslie ?"
"I-I had a s-shock...."
"No, you hadn't. You pretended to have one. Why ?" You ask, putting your hands on your hips.
"Uh...uh...I-I was...jealous..." he mumbles.
"What ? Why ?" You ask clueless.
"The cashier...." is his answer.
"Oh....but there wasn't anything. Besides, I got you, remember ?"
"Thank you...and I-I'm sorry..." he says as you hug.
"No problem, sweetie."

~~~~

I'm so sorry it took me so long ...D:
But here it is :D
Send in request, Messages are OPEN !
See ya \(^o^)/