Jennifer glanced between them, "Not until I'm safe."

"Oh, bullshit."

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter raised a hand.

"The only time i'll agree with you." Ryder mumbled.

Derek also shrugged, "Works for me."

"We're not doing that." Aaron grabbed his daughters arm, gently tugging her away from the Hale and closer to him and Austin. He could feel Peter's eyes boring into the side of his face, but he didn't care enough about the man to look back.

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion... Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer said.

"Shut up." Derek irritably said.

"Ryder Miller, Mr. Deucalion is also requesting your presence as he has your mother and sister."

"She'll be fine too."

"Seriously, shut up!" Ryder snapped at her, roughly shoving Peter out of the way to get to the door.

"You can't go out there." Peter touched her arm, instantly regretting it as she grabbed his hand, pushing his fingers back until she heard a satisfying crack.

"Do not touch me."

Peter simply hummed. He knew from experience that if she had gotten his temper, it would be tens times worse than what his own mother had to deal with. So he stepped back, cracking his fingers back into place with a grunt.

"Ryder, chill out."

"Don't tell me to chill out, Scott. Just because you don't give a shit about your mom getting hurt, doesn't mean I feel the same." She scoffed at him, looking him up and down before ultimately deciding that she would ignore him all together.

She knew he loved his mother with all his heart, but him telling her how to feel knowing that both her mom and little sister were being held hostage, pissed her off to no end.

Aaron ran a distressed hand through his hair. His frustration was a lot less visible to the public eye, unlike Ryder's, but the werewolves in the room could hear his skyrocketed heartbeat.

"Ry..." Austin whispered under his breath, her name being unheard by Stiles and Aaron. They watched her shoulders relax a bit, though her anger was still very much clear.

"He won't hurt them." Ms. Blake continued on.

Austin glared at her, stepping away from her to grab onto Ryder's hand, forcing it out of a fist. He could feel her blood smearing onto his skin due to how hard her fists were clenched, but he didn't care, "Stop talking."

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true."
Jennifer said, eyes darting to the McCall, "Tell her."

"What does she mean?" Austin asked, uncomfortable with the way she looked at his girlfriend.