37

Ciara Williams

6 hours later

My tears wouldn't stop falling. Zane fell on me and didn't wake up no matter how much force I put into my shake.

I ended up calling the ambulance and told them everything but I lied and said it was a break in.

Zane was caught not breathing when I checked his heart beat and I lost it while I did cpr on him. I'm loosing my other half.

I ran my hands down my face in destress, "Mrs. Marcelo?" The doctor asked making me stand up and look the doctor into his eyes.

"We're sorry..." he started to say making me scream out and sob hysterically. "No!" I repeated over again and shook my head.

"Where is he?" I sobbed as he lowered his head. "Dammit where's my Zane!" I sobbed and he rushed away making me follow him.

Once he rushed to the room I pushed him away and opened the door to see all the tubes in my baby.

I closed the door and rushed over to him, "Zane baby... this isn't you. Don't leave us please." I sobbed and rested my head on his chest trying to hear his heart beat. I loved listening to how fast his heart would beat when I rested my head on his heart.

No heartbeat.

I quickly did cpr on Zane refusing he's gone. No. No!

"Come on Zane. Don't die. Please. You have sons and a daughter." I sobbed containing my harsh cpr.

The doctor rushed in and grabbed me, "he's gone." He repeated and I shook my head in denial.

He dragged me away as I sobbed and hit the floor repeatedly. The quiet room that only heard my sobs.

The machine maintained his heart beat making me look over to see on the monitor his heart started to beat making me rush over to him and stroke his cheek.

"That's my fighter. Come on Zane." I whispered and kissed his cheek as I rested my ear to his heart to hear the soft heartbeat.

"This is a miracle. W-we-we did cpr on his for hours." The doctor stated making me look over at him before at Zane who I'm very proud of.

I rubbed his cheek as my tears fell down onto his face.

X

Short chapter but yall thought I'll let zaddy Zane die??!!!