26

Zane Marcelo

2 weeks later

It was our date night. Still in Italy. We're going back to New York soon but I love being in my home town.

Adrian and the models been left but we stayed. Eden got to meet my mother, so did Ciara. They've boned in the matter of seconds. They even met my papa.

My papa loved Eden. Adored her even my mama. Spoils her rotten. My parents also loves Ciara. They keep telling me Ciara is the one.

My mama keeps saying 'break her heart again and I'll take you out this world'.' And she means it too.

I took Eden and Ciara all around Italy buying things for them left to right. I atleast blew 900 thousand on them like it was nothing.

Tonight I brought her to one of my favorite night club. We needed to loosen up and have some fun. We didn't leave eachothers sides, people asked to take pictures with us and we agreed.

Eden refused to come back with us after my mama took her to the beach and went shopping with her. She's obsessed with my mama.

I opened the door and held it open for Ciara to get in first. She walked in groaning from her in her heels. Her figure was so fucking sexy.

I closed and locked the door behind me as she walked over to the massive living room that was very open. Windows everywhere.

She plopped on the couch making me follow after her. I slowly got on my knees and took off her heels making her toss her head back with a smile.

"Thank you." She whispered as I placed her heels to the side and gently messaged them. As much as I hate feet ciara has an exception. She has beautiful feet.

She lightly moaned once I gave her a message. We only ate nachos together because she didn't feel like eating, neither did I.

I prefer home cooked meals while eating in Italy. Which I can do myself.

I stopped and she groaned as I got up, "I'm making food baby. Gots to feed you make sure you go to sleep with a full stomach not a stomach filled with margaritas." I gave a wink and she gave a weak smile.

She stood up making me zip her dress down, "I'm going to take a shower really quick." She said and I gave a nod before kissing the side of her head.

-

I carried the pesto lasagne over to the bedroom since she never came out. I walked in to see her in my tshirt dozing off making me chuckle.

She opened her eyes and hummed, "Pesto Lasagne." I whispered and handed her the plate and she sat up and took it.

"Did you eat?" She asked and I shook my head no, "don't worry about me love. You eat." I gave a kiss to her forehead.

"You matter too Zane. I don't want you sleeping on vodka." She teased making me chuckle.

"I'll eat baby once I get out the shower." I reassured her as she took a bite of the dish I made. She closed her eyes and groaned.

"This just woke me up." She announced making me chuckle as I undressed.

-