24

Zane Marcelo

"Zane Marcelo and Ciara Williams seen talking on august 12, 6:30pm in telephone booth; ending up fleeing the scene. Seems intense."

"Today they were seen at famous restaurant bon Appetito, in a very heated argument which lead to Zane flipping red wine all over a male who seated with Ciara. Was this jealousy rage?"

It was more then jealousy rage. I killed a man for her once I'll do it again, I'll put a bullet between that motherfucker eyes just for staring at Ciara.

It was devastating hearing about Ciara being fired. She knows if she ever needs help, home is right here.

Right in my arms.

Someone pounded on my door making me pause the Cleveland brown show and grab my pistol out the drawer.

I approached the door slowly before opening it pointing the gun towards them but I quickly lowered it when it was Ciara holding bug who was asleep.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shut the door quietly.

"Put her in the room all the way down the hall." I ordered as Ciara  kept her hood on. What on the fuckery is going on?

First we argue, it gets heated, split up, newspapers going wild, now over at my place. Something isn't adding up.

I placed my gun away and sat on my bed as she looked down. "Ciara why are you here? My heart is nonexistent at this point." I sighed out and resumed the Cleveland brown show.

"Zane." She croaked and I hummed. She took off the hoodie revealing the slight bruise on her face making me sit up and rush over to her.

"Did that motherfucker lay his hands on you and Eden?" I gritted out and cupped her cheeks and she took a deep inhale before exhaling.

"He didn't touch Eden because I protected her. I would allow him to hit her, all she did was accidentally drop a glass and he snapped." She croaked and I quickly hugged her and she sobbed out.

I held her tightly before undressing her out that hoodie. She knew we aren't on good terms but she could always trust me no matter how mad we are at eachother we're still family.

"I'm killing him." I whispered over and over as Ciara slipped out those grey sweats revealing her white laced panties.

"What, it's not the first time you've seen me in my underwear." She croaked making me sit her on the bed.

I was fuming.

"I'm going to kill him Ciara." I whispered and Ciara sniffled and looked down. "I'm sorry, I know we're not okay or on good terms but I had no where else to go." She sobbed and I quickly got into the bed and cuddled her.

"I know c. We're family even through the ups and down. You know where home is and you came." I whispered and she gently smacked my chest making me lightly chuckle.

I scanned her face and frowned from her eyebrow slightly cut and the slight bruise under her eye.

"You tell me right away if another man puts his hands on you or Eden. I will go to jail for both of you, without no hesitation. Do you understand baby." I gritted and she nodded her head.