Final

"I hope this moment filled with you will never end...-Yoon Sanha"

Hello my dear readers. It's the final chapterrrr!!😋😋 I hope you like it. Also waiting for your feedbacks!! Thanks! Happy readings!

"Chris? Why are you calling him Chris? His name is Sanha!" I exclaimed and turned to Sanha. "Sanha, why ain't you speaking? Do you know her?" I was so damn confused. I was trying to understand the things because they weren't speaking, but then, I remembered something...

"Wait- wasn't Chris the boy who suddenly walked out on you and you never heard from anymore? Don't tell me he's Sanha! Plus his name isn't Chris, right babe?" I asked Sanha almost with hope. 

"Somin, I..." Sanha tried to speak. I was going crazy as he looked at me sheepishly. I understood everything from his eyes. He could never hide anything from me. "I guess I need an explanation from both of you." I folded my arms and sat down. "Yes, I'm waiting."

"He is Chris, Somin. I am sure. I never showed you his photos because I was so jealous of him from everyone but I didn't know one day he would leave me and be your boyfriend. And I am sure that he will leave you too. Because he's this kind of a guy. You're breaking up with him, Somin." Emma explained angrily. 

"Don't you dare to split us apart, Emma!" Sanha said yelling at her. "Did you ever wonder why I left you, suddenly? I am the one to blame and you are the angel, right? And tell me with whom you hooked up at that party night, lying to me that you were at your friends' place, studying?" He asked defensively. 

"You- you were there?" Emma stammered and seemed shook. "My classmates called saying that they saw you with Ashton at a club. I didn't believe them at first. I thought you would never lie to me so I rejected to believe that. But then they sent a photo... you were making out with him Emma!" Sanha explained. I was watching them in shock. One of them was my sister-like cousin and the other was my soulmate... or at least I was believing that he was...

"But why didn't you tell me anything? We could've-" Emma started speaking but then Sanha cut her short. "Because I felt disgusted. I was ashamed of you. I didn't want to talk to you or see your face anymore, so I left. But Somin is not like you. She never lies to me or cheats on me. I trust her with my eyes closed. I want you to be respectful to our relationship and not to separate us. Cuz I love her more than my own self." He talked looking at me.

I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just needed to process it all. So I stood up. "I- I need to stay alone." I tried to leave there but Sanha held my arm. "Please leave me alone for some time...Chris..." I said trying to control my anger and then he left my arm... It hurt when he did that but I still left there becoz I didn't know what to do.

It was so overwhelming. I needed some fresh air to digest it all. I went to the beach near my place and sat down on a bench. That's what I always did. I remembered the last time I came here with Sanha. It was our first day, he was trying to soothe me and then I fell alseep in his embrace. It was so beautiful, so cozy. I thought I could live there forever. But I didn't know he was the ex of my cousin... It just hurt...

And I suddenly saw him. He came and sat beside me. "I knew I'd find you here." He said looking at the view. "Why did you come?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "Because I love you." He said looking at me. "Because I chose you. Because you are the one. Because..." He held my hands and said, "You are my everything." And he kissed them.  I don't know it didn't feel right, so I pulled my hands back and looked away. "I don't know whether I should believe you Sanha. Or should I say Chris? Why did you lie?" I asked him holding back the urge to look at him. 

"Somin, I didn't lie at all. Chris was my English name. I only used it back then in Australia. I just didn't tell them my name was Sanha. But when I came back to my country, I even forgot about that name. Please look at me. I didn't do something bad, Somin. It hurts to see you like this." He said pleadingly.