Cuddles

"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." - Angelita Kim

When I opened my eyes, I saw an angelic face sleeping out like a light. The view was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off it even for a moment. Pretty lips, pretty nose, pretty eyebrows, pretty little ears... I questioned myself for a second. Did I die and fall into heaven already? How could this man be real? Or was it just a dream? 

I closed my eyes tightly and then opened them back but he was there, right beside me... It felt so unreal until I felt his arms hugging me tighter. It was really real.

Yoon Sanha was my boyfriend.
YOON SANHA WAS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

But how did we end up like this?
I thought for a moment and then it suddenly clicked. We were talking about our upsetting past and then we cuddled and, since we woke up very early, Sanha said he was gonna take a nap. But then my cousin called me. I told him I'd come and join him later and went to talk to my cousin. I didn't let her know about my new relationship so I felt kinda guilty. She was living abroad for years. But we always call and let each other know about our life. But then she said she would come here and visit me in a few days. I was so happy to hear that and decided to talk about Sanha to her then. Yes, it was a good idea.

I hung up the phone and went back to my Sleeping Beauty. I lay next to him and snuggled into him. It was exactly what I called 'peace'. His scent was intoxicating and made me sleepy too. And yeah, that's how we ended up like this.

But then he wriggled and opened his eyes. It felt like my heart would stop beating when his deep, dark eyes met mine. I was literally melting under his stare.

Yoon Sanha, stop! Stop looking at me like that. You're no good for me. Please, why are you looking at me that way? Speak? Say something at least? That wasn't good. Gosh, what was happening?

"W-why ain't you speaking? Did something happen?" I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Yes, you..." He said. "That's what happened: You." His husky voice made my heart tremble. "W-what do you mean?" I asked while trying to regulate my heartbeat. "I fell in love with you, Princess. I fell so bad. I still can't believe that we are together now. I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic but, please always be with me. Always love me. Always see me. I need your love so much. I need you so much..."

He was such a big baby. He was so emotional. He was so fragile. I guess it was his only flaw. But now he was much more flawless in my eyes. I wouldn't let anyone hurt him. I wouldn't let anyone take him away from me. "My love, I can't promise what will happen in the future. But I promise I'll try my best to love you in the best way, the way you deserve it... You deserve to be loved so much, Sanha. I feel so lucky to have a perfect boyfriend like you. You're my only love. My one and only love. I will give you all the love I have. And in return, give me yours. Because I need you as much as you need me. I love you. And I will always love you~" There was a big smile lingering on my lips.

"Thank you, Princess. Thanks for choosing me. Thanks for loving me, for being a part of my life. I love you too, so so much." He said carding his fingers through my bangs and then, placing a kiss on my temple. It felt like I got the whole world, the whole galaxy, all the stars, all the beautiful things that ever existed. I've always belonged to him. From the very beginning. And now I could deeply feel that...

"Okay, this is weird." Suddenly I felt like we needed to do different things. The things that lovers usually do together. Now that I have one, I could do everything I read in the books with him, right? "What do you mean?" He asked puzzlingly. "I mean we should go and hang out. The way lovers usually do." I explained. "No~~ I wanna stay home and cuddle like this all day~~ Don't lovers do that as well~~?" He said in a singsong voice. "But, Sanha-" He pecked me immediately. I was frozen. "T-that is called blackmailing-" He pecked again. "Will you stop-" And he pecked again. There was that devilish smile on his lips. "YOON-" He kissed me this time like forcefully. Why was my boyfriend so playful? Actually, it was so cute of him so I kissed him back. He got that devilish smile again. I could feel that on my lips.

I was about to pass out because of the overdose of the Yoon Sanha lips. They were so perfect and for what? He was killing me slowly but he wasn't aware of that. Wait, maybe he was? His hands were playing with my hair and he was kissing me as if he was so thirsty and the only solution was my lips. I was feeling so numb that I pulled back. "Air... I- I need some air." I stuttered and got up leaving his arms. I heard him chuckle as I was heading towards the balcony. And when I reached there, I heard some footsteps.

"You okay?" I felt his hand on my shoulder as I was looking outside. I turned my head and smiled at him. "Yeah, it's just-" I took a deep breath. "Y-your lips have a big effect on me. And can you please tell me why you're so annoying, Mister?" "Annoying? Ahh, I'm getting compliments on my lips and then being called annoying. I'm not sure how to answer this." He said wrapping his arms around me. "And why are you calling me Mister? Am I a mister in your eyes? I am your boyfriend, boyfriend." He said grinning. "Okay Mister Annoying Boyfriend of mine, why don't you wanna go outside? Only for cuddles? I can cuddle with you everywhere." I said insistently. "No, no not only for that, I didn't want anyone to see my beautiful girl and fall in love with her. No one should lay their eyes on you even when I am around. Especially after that Daehwi event, I feel like someone will steal you from me anytime. I know this thing between us is so new but I waited for you a lot Somin. I just can't bear to lose you." Right after he talked, my phone rang. I looked at who was calling and I was so surprised when I saw Daehwi's name there.

"Give me the phone," Sanha said angrily. "Sanha, wait! What if it's an important thing?" "What did I just tell you Somin? He won't stop. I can't believe that he's daring to call, to think about my girl. Okay, I'm calm, put it on the speaker. Let's learn what he wants this time." He said trying to control his anger. I nodded and picked it up. "Somin, umm hi! I stopped by the store but it was closed so I was kinda worried... Are you alright?" He asked. I felt Sanha hugging me tighter. I assumed that he was trying his best not to interfere with our talk. "Yes, I am alright. But I thought I was clear in the morning. Why did you go back there?" There is something I need to tell you. It's important. Where are you? I can come if you want." "Uhm, I am at Sanha's place. I'm sorry but can we talk about it later? He might be so angry if he learned it. I need to hang up right now." I said feeling guilty. "Oh, okay. I'll call you later then. Bye!" I hung up.

"He is indeed so angry and worried," Sanha said breaking the hug. When I looked at his face, he really looked so upset. "Aww, my dear Sanha. I understand what you mean. But all you have to do is to trust me." I put his hand on my heart. "You know it only beats for you, only belongs to you... I don't care if people look at me or not while I only want you, only you. We're destined for each other. As for Daehwi, I will be so careful, trust me. Now smile, please. Melt my heart with your beautiful smile." I pecked his lips. And then he smiled. "Yesss! That's my beautiful Sanha! Now be annoying again~ Sanha~~ Speak love~~" I cooed him for the first time hahahahahah! He couldn't help but laugh out loud. And I laughed too. His laugh was so cute, so beautiful. I wished that he would always laugh like that but never be upset at that time. "Princess, you're so cute. Come here." He spread his arms wide and there seemed to be my new favorite place. I hugged him and he gave me a bear hug. "Okay, let's go outside. Where do you wanna go, hm?" He asked lovingly. "Umm, to the beach? Amusement park? Cafe? Laser tag?" "Laser Tag? Seriously?" He kept grinning. "Yah we're going to Laser Tag! I don't care, Yoon Sanha!" "Okay okay let's go then!" He said giving me a small kiss on my head.

SanMin at Laser Tag? Omg, let's see how it's gonna be! See you in the next chapppppp