LIPS

"Road to you, for me 24 hours- Yoon Sanha"

"I love you Somin... I love you... from the very first day..." Sanha talked right after we made out. He was deeply looking into my eyes, and I could feel his breath on my lips. But I focused on only his lips, maybe more deeply than the deepest ocean. It was an unexplainable beauty, an undescribable taste that I could never ever stop thinking about from then on. Plus, I wasn't done with them yet so I did what I had to do. I touched them...

I touched them being aware of the fact that they were mine now. They were mine, mine! Yoon Sanha was all mine... He was a priceless mine and I was the desperate miner who had been looking for that precious stone for a long time. He was a beautiful oasis in my desert that I'd been trying to find to end my thirstiness...  He was the embodiment of every beautiful thing that I needed. And now I was the owner.

Everything seemed so dreamy that I couldn't comprehend if all those were real or not. But I didn't care about anything at that time. All I cared about was to taste those juicy lips again. So we made out, again and again. I was feeling numb but the idea of leaving the lips sucked. I knew that the drug was fatal but once you get addicted to it, there's no going back. Either you'll die without it, or you'll die with the pleasure it gives you till the very end. So I chose the second one...

But then the door suddenly opened. And I reluctantly left him. When we turned to look at the door side, we both were out of breath. "You lovey-dovey couple, time is up!" Daehwi shouted. Sh*t, that was a game right... I totally forgot about that. But the worse was that the game was over for us. I sighed and looked at Sanha one last time. "The game's over. I'm taking her." He said holding my hand and giving Daehwi a stern look. "No, you can't leave like this. The game has just started. You already violated many rules." Daehwi objected immediately. "Look Daehwi! I know what you're trying to do but that won't work. I won't let anyone do the things I did to her. ONLY I have that right.  Do you get me?!?! Now move aside!" We walked away and I was trying to process the things Sanha said. So Daehwi did all these to confess his feelings to me and maybe more while he was aware of the fact that I had a boyfriend now...

I could feel that everyone was looking at us. And I was feeling gross because I understood that I'd never known MY BEST FRIEND well. I didn't know he had such a disgusting character. I just wanted to get out of there at that moment. Ahh, it was... I dunno, it was too much to bear.

When we got out of his apartment, Sanha took me to the nearest beach and we sat down on a bench. "You don't seem well, Princess." Sanha looked at me worriedly. "Here, drink some water." I guess I must've been looking not so good. And I didn't wanna make him sad so I had the water. "You're better???" He asked. If it had been a normal time, I could've eaten him up. Such a caring boyfriend he was! "I am, thanks." I said trying to sound fine and faking smile. He must've understood what I was thinking about that he gave a bear hug to me. "I am sorry, Princess, I may not be so expert about how to make you happy yet, but I promise I'll try my best. And I know you're upset about his wrongdoings but that's how life is. People change. No one stays the same. He is so blind. He's losing his best friend but he doesn't even care about this. I hope he will find the right path soon..."  His hug made me feel much better indeed. So I hugged him back, trying to soak up all his warmth and love. I didn't want to talk. I was just happy with being within his long arms. He gave small kisses on my head. It was so soothing and nice.

We stayed still for a while until I fell asleep in his embrace. It was the best sleep ever. I hope I could get this chance more often. The next thing I knew that I woke up in a bed that was not mine.  Just as I was gonna shout, I saw him, sleeping on a sofa near the bed. So, that was his bed, his room... I got up from the bed and looked around. It was such a beautiful room. But the ownerrrrr, the owner was much more beautiful.

I approached him and sat next to him to take a look at his beauty more closely. He was an angel. He truly looked like a newborn baby. I could stare at his beauty forever. And that was a great chance to study his face. I touched every part of his face as if it was a duty to memorize every inch. But then he started wiggling. And just as I pulled my hand back, he held it and opened his eyes. "Good morning, Princess. Did you sleep well?" He pulled me onto himself and wrapped his arms around me. I gulped and just nodded. " I'm glad then. Now tell me what you were doing to your boyfriend's face." He giggled. "W-well, he's MY boyfriend so I don't have to make any explanations. No I won't." I said bravely. Woah where did this courage come from all of a sudden? "Oh, is that so?" He cocked a brow and with his one move, I was under him. "You know Princess Somin, I'm not an inpatient person but you're making me. And you gotta know how I feel!" He kissed my cheeks, my nose, my chin, my forehead but not the lips. He even kissed somewhere so near my lips. I sighed in frustration and I knew he was doing that on purpose so I pulled him to myself more and stuck on his lips.

After we parted our lips, I opened my eyes just to see a beautiful pair of black eyes looking into mines. Oh my...  Seriously, I'd never seen such a beautiful person before. And as I was trying to process the luck I had, the Sweet Creature spoke. "Is this all really real? You're really mine now? There's no parting anymore?" He asked excitedly. Okay, he was kissing me so manly just now and what's with this baby energy all of a sudden? He was my big baby, that's for sure.

"Yeah, it's really real. I'm yours. You're mine... Sanha, you're my hero. Well, last night..." "Please don't talk about last night now. I just want to hear more about you and me, about 'us'. So speak bright angel* and bless my ears." He said. He should seriously stop. "What do you want me to say? You're making me blush." I covered my face with my hands. "Don't hide your beauty from your boyfriend please. That's a huge crime." He took my hands and pecked them. "And my lady, you gotta get used to this blushing stuff since I am your man now. I'll be doing that a lot from now on." He winked. "GOSH SERIOUSLY STOP IT YOON SANHA! YOUR WINK WILL BE MY END SOON. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I AM SUFFERING?" I tried to get rid of his arms but he didn't let me. Damn, he was strong.

As I was struggling, he started chuckling. "What now? Is that funny to you?" I asked angrily. "Somin, you're so cute." He pecked my lips. "Seriously Yoon Sanha, leave me." It was too hard to hide my tomato face at that point. "What if I don't want?" He asked shamelessly. "Oh, wait for it." I said and bit his hand. He cried like a baby as I was sneaking. "Yaaahhhh, come here!" He shouted. "No I won't" and I stuck out my tongue to him. "But, it hurts so much." He pouted. Lol he was using his secret weapon. But did I really bite so bad?

I went beside him to see his hand. "Show me. It shouldn't be that painful. What am I? A dog?"  I asked jokingly. But then he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. "No, you are my princess." He embraced me like a baby. I felt so small like that. Cuz he was a real giant... But it was so cozy, so nice. But I couldn't say anything because he knew that my heart was pounding so fastly. "The most beautiful, the cutest, the bravest one. You know what My Princess? I really like you so much. No no no, I should've said that I really love you, yes! Love you so much. I can't believe I'm telling this to you freely now. I love you, I love you, I love you-" I shut his mouth, with my lips;)

He smiled into the kiss as that was his real intention. The way he kissed me was soft but passionate. I could easily feel what he felt for me. When our lips touched, it felt like 'Lover' song was on play. And I wanted to shout like "YOU'RE MY, MY, MY, MY LOVER~!" to him. I wanted that moment to last forever and ever.

I actually didn't know if that was okay to make out this much on our first day since normal lovers take the things slowly. But we weren't normal lovers. Our love was something else. We were Somin and Sanha. Ours was the biggest love of all times!

*ROMEO'S LINE😭😭