Hope

During our make out session, I remembered that I had a work. So I pulled back immediately. "Sanha! What time is it? I'm late to work. And Hope! Hope! We didn't get her yesterday either!" I panicked. "Calm down, Princess, it's still so early. But if you want, we can get your kitten now." "Yes, please! She must be feeling so lonely and hungry." I said worriedly. "Don't worry, we're going there immediately, hm? He cupped my face with his hands and pecked me. I nodded "Okay, let's go now!"

When we reached to the bookstore, I got off of the car so fastly that Sanha didn't even notice it. "Hey, when did you get off? Oh God!" He called out. I immediately opened the door and looked around. "Hope! Hope! Where are you my little baby?" I shouted. And then Sanha came, probably right after parking the car. "You couldn't find her?" He asked. "No! I couldn't. And what if something bad happened to her? Ahh, it's all my fault." I started crying because I was feeling guilty. "No, don't blame yourself please." He pulled me into his arms. "I'm sure she's somewhere here. We'll find her soon. Please don't cry my pretty girl." He wiped my tears with his hands. And just at that time, we heard some noise coming from behind. We looked at each other weirdly. "You stay here, I'll take a look. Alright?" He said. "No, I will come too." I objected stubbornly. He sighed and nodded immediately cuz he knew I wouldn't do what he said. We attentively went there. And then we saw Hope, playing on a shelf and many books were on the ground. "OMG! YOU'RE HERE!" I ran and took her into my arms. "I looked at here though, were you hiding from us you naughty kitten!" I said happily. "See, I told you. She's so little, she can hide everywhere." Sanha said smiling. "Yes, wait here, I'll give her some water and food." I said and he nodded. After I came back, I saw him adjusting the books that Hope dropped to the ground. I went and helped him. "Ah you didn't have to-" "No, I wanna help. I'm trying to be a good boyfriend to you." He said. Aww he was so cute. My boyfriend...

Upon this, I held his hands and made him look at me. "Sanha, even your existence is enough for me. And you're being extra lovely while I'm still trying to process this romance novel we are in. Plus, don't feel like you're a deficient boyfriend while I still don't know what I did to deserve you. You're already such a perfect boyfriend." I said smiling and sent a flying kiss. "I think we deserve each other. We got through many things to reach this point. Look, now we're together. I don't know what the future holds for us, but in your eyes, I see the rest of my life, Somin. Your name is engraved in my heart. And my heart... It only beats for you. I knew it was true love when we first met. It's just... the destiny had to play its game on us. But once the Cupid threw his arrows on the lovers, even the destiny can't separate them. And that's what our love is... Our love is so unique... I love you... My language and lit enthusiastic, my loco girl, my Princess... I love you so much." I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. "W-when did you become so romantic? Do you take romanticism classes secretly? Tell me the truth Yoon Sanha!" I was seriously in shock.

"Well, when I was in Japan, I was reading some romance books, imagining you and me... I wasn't into such things, but see the power of love." He smiled. "Oh my Goodness!" I stood up, leaving his hands. "Oh my goodness how could you be so me?" I couldn't believe the words he said. He was literally me. "That's what I've been doing for years. Reading all those romance books, imagining what it would be like to live all those with the person I will meet someday. Days and days, I hopefully waited for my prince to come to me and..." He stood up. "And?" He came closer to me and gently stroked my cheek. "A-and to b-beautify my world as in the books..." I closed my eyes and held my heart. It was beating as if it was going to jump out of its cage. "Wait a minute, did you find him?" I opened my eyes and sighed in frustration after hearing his rather abrupt and silly question. "It's you, you silly. Now shut up and kiss me." He smirked at my ultra willingness. "Okay but you-" I stood on my toes to reach his lips and shut him up again with mines. Like I knew he was teasing me and he knew I was dying to kiss him. Ah that little brat!(I love him so much)

He didn't even hesitate to hold me tightly and kiss my lips right away.  And I was cursing at myself for wearing a crop top because now he got the advantage to touch me and he did use the chance. His slender fingers were caressing my belly as his thick lips were sucking my lips. I was melting in his every touch and feeling on the clouds by the pleasure he gave me. His fingers were moving up and down while his lips were discovering my mouth.

The tension only increased when his lips decided to go downwards. But I was kinda worried because I remembered that we were in a public place. And suddenly I saw a silhouette coming towards here. But Sanha was busy giving small kisses on my neck. "S-sanha! Sanha! Someone's-" And then Daehwi appeared with some ice cream in his hand. But it fell on the ground when he saw us. What the shit!?!? I immediately pushed Sanha. He looked at me puzzlingly and then I pointed out Daehwi.

"What are you doing here? Do you wanna beaten up by me!" Sanha clenched his fist. I didn't know what to do. Sanha's effect was still on me so I was trembling.  "I am- sorry I guess I came at a wrong time. But I didn't come to fight...  Somin... I came to apologize. I-" Sanha cut him short. "She doesn't need your apology. You don't deserve her at all. She's always seen you as her friend but you kept forcing her to love you the way you love her. Love isn't something that you can get forcefully. And if you truly loved her, you would not have done such things... Love is sometimes to give up... Can't you see that she's happy with me? So give up now, please." He said holding my hand. I had to say something. But what? Sanha was right though.

"He's right Daehwi... I'm sorry for saying this too late, but I'm not interested in you. The one I'm in love with is only Sanha, not you... But I forgive you for everything. You've been a good friend to me. But I guess it's time to part the ways." I held Sanha's hand tighter because it was too hard to say those for me. "I get it. Take care..." And he left. I immediately hugged Sanha. "He was my best friend. He was my only friend. Things needn't have been like this Sanha." I was crying like a baby. "Shh, you couldn't have known... Don't be sad that you lost your only friend. Because now you have me. I'm ready to be both your love and your best friend. I'm ready to give you the whole world just to see you smile. And I've already seen you cry twice today. That's making my heart so heavy. So please don't cry, beautiful." He said making me look at his face and wiping my tears. "I love you so damn much Sanha. Okay I won't cry anymore." I said and pecked all over his face as he kept giggling. And then we heard Hope meowing. "Looks like someone got jealous." Sanha said still giggling. I looked at the kitten and took her in my arms. "Are you jealous of Sanha? But he's your father. Don't get jealous. I love you both so much." "But you love me more, accept it." Sanha said also hugging me and Hope. "Who said that? I love Hope more." (I love Sanha more) "Okay, then make out with her from now on." He said with a devilish smile. "Yah, what, no, I want y-" And he pecked my lips. Twice. Thrice. Okay four times...