only one way home now...Chapter 6

I felt my eyes twitch as I felt a sudden bright light hit my face, I covered my face with my hands to shield my eyes from the light but then I heard a familiar voice calling me a voice that I haven't heard for at least months "come on bud it's time to wake up!" And then I felt rough hands pick me up.

This is when I open my eyes and I was met with a olive green eyed male that was my brother, Carter. I felt tears burning my eyes, I quickly wrapped myself around my brother and started squealing like a girl " I KNEW THOSE NOTIFIERS WERE WRONG! YOUR NOT DEAD, YOUR NOT DEAD, YOUR NOT DEAD!!" I screamed out as I tightened my grip around my brother

I finally let out some of the tears out of my eyes, he still held onto me but soon he let go of me and he crouched down on one knee, he stared dead in my eyes and said "It's not your time Y/n you need to go back."

What.

I swear if that car thing was real I'm gonna.. gonna..uhm..
I stared down at my brother and continued crying "But I don't want to leave.. I don't want to leave you."  My brother got up and started walking away towards the light, I tried to follow but I heard this voice in the far back of my mind

"Oh geez I-I hope your ok Y/N.." butters? I flinched at the thought what is butters doing in my head?what is going on???

I looked behind me and I saw Kenny, he noticed me we just stared at each other, I flinched once again but this time I started getting a migraine. I looked down at my present body and it started fading away, I guess I'm regaining consciousness?

I felt my eyes twitch open as I felt soft sheets on my hands. I look around and I saw a bright white clean room. I'm guessing I'm in a hospital..

I look around and I saw butters holding my left hand. He looks super tired then I saw a nurse come in, she looks very fancy. I listen as her heels click clack on the ground, she walks towards me she leans down at me and smiled. "Good morning"

I noticed that I had an IV attached in my arm. It look like she tried changing it. I didn't even bother focusing on her anymore. I turned my attention towards butters again he no longer wearing his professor chaos costume. He's just wearing his normal clothes.

I heard another voice from outside the door, and not long I saw Kenny bust in, He ran over towards me and asked " I just got the news that you were in the hospital what happened?!?"

I was about to tell him the truth, but I just told him " yesterday I must've ripped something in my stomach and Then I passed out on Butters couch" I looked back at butters noticing that he fell asleep.

Kenny wrapped his arms around me and I felt his smile creep on his face on my neck. I looked on my right side the nurse, continuing to fiddle with a Iv my arm feels so itchy right now....

then I noticed another nurse came in running and telling the other lady nurse to get to somewhere else quickly. this nurse didn't look as professional as the other one, She looks rather tired, ragged and her ID doesn't even match her face.

Kenny continued to snuggle upon me and I continued watching the nurse as she picked up a needle, it looks like she continued to doze off every couple minutes but flipped the top off and stuck it in the IV.

Then she doze off and injected whatever was in the needle, my eyes followed the bubbles in the needle to my IV, I watched as the bubbles went through the tube and into my arm. I sigh as I watched then I look back at Kenny and he was sitting on my bed

"so I noticed that you've been pretty busy lately. Do you want to try hang out tomorrow?" I heard Kenny say, as he fiddled with his sleeves, I gave him a soft smile and said. "Yeah" and after that breath, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and got harder to breathe.

My eyes glided over to the nurse as I watched her whisper something to Kenny and then she walked over to butters and wake him up once butters finally sat up in the chair the nurse told both of them to leave.

Then the nurse turned back to me and glared as she got closer to me

"I'm sorry darling but it's your time to go..."

"home"

I felt my eyes shut as I felt the nurse grabbed my hand she held it gently as I blacked out.