Harry's new family

Start from the beginning

"Where is he? Give me give me give me!" Piper said ignoring percy and pushed Annabeth aside, taking Harry from percy.

"Hi there little one! Oh my god... You are so adorable. I want to hug you and squeeze all my love for you. Percy who is the lucky man?!" Piper said

"Piper calm down...he getting scared," Jason said taking Harry and giving him back to percy. "So talk...why do you have this kid?"

"This is Harry, he is my godson. His mom is my cousin and named me godmother. She and her husband are down in Elysium. Harry had stayed with her sister's family but....they were monsters. When I found him they were......All I can say....is I done them and cursed them"  Percy said distracting Harry with a water deer running in front of him as he chased after it " I should have got him sooner but we were on that quest and they were in hiding"

"Oh my god," Hazel said shocked.

"I promised on the river Styx that I would care for Harry as my son. There is also another thing. A prophecy was set on him before he was born. But that is later...not in front of him," Percy said as they all looked at Harry who giggled after getting slashed when he caught the deer.

"OK....mind introducing us to him," Frank said. Percy smiled and called Harry over.

"Harry these are my friends you already met Annie. This is Frank, Hazel, Nico, Jason, Piper, and Leo. " She said " Guys this is Harry"

"Hey, there kiddo...I am Jason" Jason said holding out his hand to shake. Harry grabs his finger and shakes it "Nice to meet you"

"Aaaww I am your aunty Piper and is your aunty hazel!" "Hello there little Harry" Piper and Hazel said

"I am Frank little one," Frank said and Harry gasped " WOAH YOUR BIG! COOL!" Everyone including nico chuckled.

"And I am nico kid...." nico ruffles Harry's head. "And I am bad boy supreme Leo valdezzzzz!!!" He burst into full-body flames. Harry screamed in fear and ran hid behind nico.

" LEO!!!!!" Everyone shouted "My bad oofff!" He gets punched by percy as the other girls calm down Harry.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

The next days were Harry's brightest days. He played with other campers, joined pranks with the stalls brothers, and met with Chrion who let him ride on his back.

Even Mr. D was fond of the little guy and even taught him a bit of poker. Everyone in camp knew Harry as the Son of the Hero of Olympus. They all melted as Harry smiled and laughed the whole time

Once percy got Harry treated by Will and Apollo who she called over to do a full check-up. She got angry seeing the results of his injuries and worked with Will to help get Harry healthy again even getting his glasses changed.

"Percy I think you should also call Hecate. I feel there is another strange thing in Harry something with magic." Apollo said as Harry was playing doctor with Will and trying to find Will's heart.

"Ever well I should...." She got cut off when a woman appeared out of the purple mist in front of them.

"Lady Hecate" percy bows to her " I was just about to call you"

"Rise young hero...I have heard everything in the mist. My pet world is dying in Britain and when I felt Harry here I had to come." She said " he is cursed with a dark magic which will not harm him at all. But some spells are binding on Harry preventing him from using his full magic. You should go to the goblins they will help."

"Thank you I will do it right away lady Hecate. " percy. "Just a minute...I should give you a gift. You will be taking care of Harry...I also want to you stop that so-called light Lord from ruling the school Hogwarts and my pet world"

"Who is that person???" Percy asked "What gift"

"Albus Dumbledore was the one who sent your son to those disgusting mortals. Nice curse by the way. They have both gone insane...but the boy is with his aunt now so no worries.

Percy chuckled nervously as she continued " he had manipulated another powerful wizard forcing the so-called prophecy to exist. Hiding the real one. I want you to destroy his rule slowly and painfully while getting my world back to the right way for that I bless you with a gift of magic!"

Percy felt more power flowing through her and then a wand appeared in front of her which she took. " This wand is made from celestial bronze and imperial gold wrapped with oak. Its core consists of three things, a dragon heartstring and two Phoenix brothers' feathers...one from a light phoenix and one from a dark one. The light one has given one more feather for another wand and so has the dark one. This wand is meant for the mother of wand welders."

"Wait, mother? But I am not Harry's real mother" She said but Heacte cut her off "Harry's birth mother might be Lily but Harry saw you as his new mother due to the love and care you have given him. His magic recognizes you as his mother. You may be his aunt to everyone but to him, you are his mother"

Percy's heart swells in pride and worry. She doesn't want to replace Lily as Harry's mom but hearing that Harry thinks she is his mom makes her melt.

"Don't do anything drastic till Harry gets his letter. Use this time jackson, to learn all magic, and knowledge and work  with people to get evidence against Dumbledore and help save innocent prisoners." She said " Athena will bless you with more wisdom 'cause you will go with Harry to Hogwarts as his teacher for Dada. You know more when it's time. "

Percy nods at Heacte "Be strong jackson save your sister's world,  save your son's and future son's world. Save my world from the true darkness. Show them to never mess with the sea family" She vanished into a cloud of smoke.

Apollo smiled " Well jackson you got a quest. I Apollo bless you with healing powers and skill. Might be useful. Do visit Olympus with Harry soon and find your lover man Bye!!!" He vanished into the light and percy sighed but smiled.

She went inside and saw Harry sleep on the medical bed. She smiled and picked up Harry into her arms.

"Mumma?" He said rubbing his eyes and yawning tired.

"Shhh go to sleep, Bambi... Mommy is right here. I will always protect you, my sweet son"