Regina and Robin Hood returned and the former said, "Everyone, pack up. You, too. We're going back to Storybrooke. Tonight."

STORYBROOKE - GRANNY'S DINER

"What is this?" Isaac asked.

"It's a bagel," Mr. Gold replied.

"Is it?"

Hook entered and said, "Did you hear?"

"This is why I hate this place," Mr. Gold muttered. "Are you sure you wanna start the day by tangling with the Dark One?"

"Hmm. The Dark One who can't strike back without charring his heart. You're toothless, old dog. So I get to give you the good news. Emma's already on her way back. And guess what? She didn't turn evil after all. So I get to find my happiness, and you will never find yours. Now for you, never is a long, long time."

"Well, that's bad news," Isaac noted. "Emma's in charge of happy endings around here. The ink has to contain her blood. It has to governed by her dark impulses. No dark savior... No ink." Mr. Gold coughed. "You okay? What was he saying about your heart?"

"I'll be perfectly fine once I find another way to get that ink," Mr. Gold told him.

"You think there's a loophole?"

"Well, there always is. Let's go." Mr. Gold coughed again. "Forget walking. I have a better idea."

---

Emma, Nevaeh and Regina parked their car. Hook, Henry, Jefferson, Mary Margaret, David, Scarlet, Grace, Tobias, Tatiana and Maleficent came to welcome them. Emma and Nevaeh hugged Henry, Jefferson, Grace, Tatiana, Tobias, Scarlet and Hook but the former refused to hug her parents.

"Hey," Emma greeted. "All right. Maleficent... This is Lily. This is your daughter."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - DANIEL'S GRAVE

"You show up on the anniversary of killing the man that I loved?" Regina said. "To what, rub salt in the wound?"

"To apologize," Cora replied.

"I see. How did you get out of the looking glass?"

"I borrowed a rabbit. Wonderland's an amazing place. And I've learned a lot. I understand now why you had to send me away. Without me, you've become your own person, and... And I'm very proud of you."

"What do you want, Mother?

"To help you. You've got beauty and strength and power. I just wanna help you get that final piece... Love."

"I had that piece. You took it and tore its heart out."

"The Stable Boy."

"Daniel! His name was Daniel."

"Yes. I made a terrible mistake. You see, I was fine with a loveless marriage. I thought you'd be the same. And now I realize that you feel things more deeply than I do. No, you really do. You deserve more than I had."

"Little late, isn't it?"

"Oh, we both know that's not true. I had an encounter with a certain wingless fairy who told me of a failed attempt to connect you with your soulmate."

"You met Tinker Bell?"

"Indeed. She told me, Regina. There is someone out there for you, someone you're fated to be with, and I'm here to find him."

"I'll believe it when I see it."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Regina led Zelena to her new home.