Ysaera Targaryen

The little sister she is. The rider of Azeas, The White Goliath. Not to mention it's odd long tail swinging like snake. But the odd color of it is what why they call Azeas the White Goliath. The white skin and yet red eyed dragon.
    The carers have mentioned that the dragon was no normal as it was compared to the others. Rather they say the dragon had a problem on it's skin.
  Never was that it had a disease. But, as Azeas grew, his odd color had never changed. The white skin that never compared to the other Dragons.

Goliath, they call it. Noticing it's odd tail, and skin.

"Azeas the White Beast"

Fear they are when Azeas flies the skies

Fear they are when Azeas flies the skies. Nearly hunching on commoners when Ysaera Targaryen firstly took him out.

Ah, yes. Ysaera Taragaryen. The sister of the the brother's. The king of the seven realms Viserys Targaryen and Daemon Taragaryen, the Prince.

Ysaera was called "The Princess with a  Goliath."

Ysaera grew up watching her brother's fight for what's for them. However, she on the other hand were closer to Daemon. Viserys had never fitted the two as they come together in one. Viserys would always turn around and be busy on his heir things. Daemon and Ysaera had their own things. They sparred, read books, always tought eachother bravery and mostly spent their time watching their Dragon Eggs.

    She had her dragon at the age of 13. Ysaera had thought she'll never ride one. Except just watch her brother's tease her to her unhatched egg. But one day, one evening, it did. Revealing the white skinned dragon with red eyes and a long odd tail. She named it Azeas. The bond between the two grew as she trained the Dragon the whole first few moons. As in the first few moons, Azeas grew larger as they thought he'd be.

Over the years, Azeas and Ysaera Targaryen had a strong bond. Daemon and Viserys could say that there weren't a day that she wasn't inside the dragon pit—only to brush the scales of the dragon and sing to it.

"Don't you find it boring, Ysaera?" Viserys asked his sister as he entered the dragon pit.

"Find what boring?" She asked and looking up to her brother.

Viserys sighed and stared at her in the distance as Azeas stared down at him and the tail of the dragon oddly circling the pit.

"You're always in here since Azeas. Daemon and I find it concerning as you do not spend time with family no more." Viserys answered after studying Azeas.

"Viserys" she spoke "I have just enough tome to spend with family"

Viserys frowned. "The Septa is looking for you." Viserys sighed.

"She can wait or rather she should ask the maiden to cast a miracle on the pillows underneath my sheets." Ysaera says as she stood from the ground.

"I'll tell her that you'll be there." Viserys said. "Have you even read the book?"

"No."

With that, Viserys sighed and left the pit.

"Come out." Ysaera says. "Why are you even here? This is supposed to be my time with Azeas."

Daemon shrugged as he stepped out behind Azeas and looking at his sister. His hand carrying a small bag.

"You'll burn me if you keep doing that, Daemon." She turned to face him as the dragon huffed loudly.

Daemon pursed his lips as he opened the bag and taking out papers."read them." said Daemon.

Ysaera picked up the papers and only to find it as parts of the books that Septa Marlow had told her to read.

"You ripped them?" She furrowed. "I did. Because you're too lazy to even turn pages." Daemon said; looking away from her and up to the dragon.

"He's grown an another horn." he says. "He always have new ones." Ysaera replied and folding the book pages on her hand.

She looked up at Daemon and to find him already staring.

It wasn't normal as it usually was. No. They were just kids back then that had the same interest as they were siblings.
   No, it wasn't as same as before. Daemon had become more mature on his thinking and so does his talking. Ysaera on the other hand watched him change and so did the way he acted around her.
Sometimes, it weren't as sister and brother. Daemon would start a talk of something that shouldn't be between them yet Ysaera acknowledged it. Often that he would stare at her sister and so often that she would catch him eyeing her.

Viserys of course noticed it. The two had grown a different bond. No normal as he and Ysaera had. Daemon and Ysaera had somehow changed demeanor's between eachother.

Over the years that they were all together. Their Father and Mother dying. Visery inheriting the throne. Daemon titled as Rouge Prince. And Ysaera called titled as Princess with a Goliath. Not to mention that Ysaera grew with a sharp tongue due to her time spent with Daemon.

Yes. The Princess with a Goliath. Wherever Ysaera went, never once that Azeas did not watch her. Rather only if she's at King's Landing. Azeas was always there. He was always ready to strangle a threat with his tail. To kill for his rider. The Princess.

At the age of 14 Ysaera had a tour for a suitor. Every man had their own fear shown. No one could stand the duo. Azeas was always there. It was hard for the Lord's to speak out their tongue.

"M-my..." The Lord stopped his words as he stared behind Ysaera. She raised her brows. The lord cleared his throat. "My princess.. I.."

Again, the words were swallowed back.

"Princess, I wedge it's best to keep Azeas somewhere unseen to—" the knight was cut off. "He will not go anywhere. The Lord's must have their fear conquered as I am to become their wife. To whoever I even choose." she scrunched her face a bit and looked back at the fearful lord.

The Lord's that have lined themselves have whispered to eahother and not knowing whether one should of them would step forward.

Over the yeas, Ysaera had become silent yet sharp with her eyes. Viserys always had her on the council. Daemon on theother hand had barely shown himself at the council, considering he finds it "Boring" he says.
   Yet, Ysaera and Daemon somehow have drifted. Viserys married Aemma Targaryen as she then gave birth to thr Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen or known as the Realms Delight.
Ysaera and Rhaenyra had a strong bond. The two were as though sisters as they are together. She tought Rhaenyra a lot of things and guided her through.

In times, Ysaera cannot help but set aside the thought of her being as close as she was with Daemon. Somehow, Daemon barely show's himself to his two siblings Ysaera and Viserys. He always had his own business or rather the Nights Watch.

But over the time, things around them revolved differently from the wheel. And this what Ysaera is aware of. The throne of her brother Viserys. To protect.