34. Traitor, Sugar.

You turn towards a noise you hear and the only thing you can see is a whole Jungkook running straight towards you.

Before you can do anything at all, Jungkook stops himself by holding your shoulders, then lets go but stands right behind you and holds your shoulder again. He's laughing and slightly out of breath.

"Save me Y/n PLEASE!!"And how he's using you as a human shield to save himself from Jin who was right behind him, and now Jin is face to face with you

And how he's using you as a human shield to save himself from Jin who was right behind him, and now Jin is face to face with you. He's also running and out of breath, he halts in front of you.

"Oh hi there cutie" he says, completely unphased. You can hear Jungkook giggling right behind you.

"Jin! Hi! How can I help you!" you say, smiling and giggling.

"If you could move your cute self aside, I need to smack an insolent child" Jin says, his smile as sweet as ever.

Jungkook cowers behind you, ducking to hide himself behind your shorter frame

Jungkook cowers behind you, ducking to hide himself behind your shorter frame. You're all giggling at this scenario.

"Technically, you don't have to beat him up if what he said is simply untrue, right?" You offer a solution. Jungkook had called Jin old, and that was simply not true.

"You're saying you're into older guys?" Jin says, tilting his head to look at you.

What now? No No. Wrong sentence. Abort Mission.

"One time she said and I quote, 'if he's hot and can be sugar daddy, he can play me like candy crush. No questions asked." Jimin spoke up.

ABORT THE WHOLE CITY.

"PARK JI-MIN!!!" You instantly yell.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT IT WAS CLEARLY A JOKE." You're embarrassed, mortified. Everyone seems to be giggling, finding it funny. Them being very slightly buzzed on Alcohol doesn't seem to be helping your case at all.

"Full name? Damn you're gonna die today" Taehyung speaks up.