13. Cherry Blossoms

You catch yourself doing that and facepalm, mumbling "only catch grades, don't catch a case".

In what feels like no time your timer runs out and you push yourself off the bed to go become presentable.

You take a quick shower and do your skincare, putting on clothes that are more "cute neighbour" and less "homeless-esque".

Smiling as you roll on some perfume, remembering Jin liked it then you mentally prepare yourself to meet this new friend "Jimin".

You check the time and it's 9:05, Jin texts you,

J- Coming soon, cutie? Food's ready.

Y- Open your door I'm coming up supersonicspeeeeedaye

J- okay flash lol

Then you lock your door and look at the elevator. It's on the second floor. You decide to just go with the stairs and run up a floor.

You make eye contact with the ever beautiful Jin opening the door like you told him to. He steps out and opens up his arms towards you, and you walk right in without thinking twice giving him a hug.

"Heyyy cutie, is the elevator broken again?

You pull away and then look up at him, "Noooo I just didn't wanna make you wait."

He smiles and pats your head, "sweet child, come let's go in"

You smile with him and follow him in, he locks the door behind you and calls out,

"Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin!!!! She's here"

You look up at him and speak softly, "At least tell them who, 'she' is so vague how would they know?"

He smiles at you, damn that smile. "oh they'll know bub"

You see three men talking and walking towards towards the hallway, yoongi smiles and waves you while Hobi is play arguing with a cherry blossom haired boy, who you assume is Jimin.

He's turned around, with his back to you, walking backward as he keeps play arguing with Hobi. The latter spots you and waves, and at this point the pink haired mystery boy turns as well

"Hellooolyy fuck you're pretty"

You react with a mix of amusement and intrigue. That's when your eyes go big in realisation. Jimin tilts his head, with the exact same realisation. You gasp.

"I, I know you-"

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE CHERRYCOLA27"

His mouth is agape and it's evident that he's trying to process the whole thing.

"CallMeChim13 holy shit!!!" your brain runs 768495mph and your body is stuck at the same time.

Yoongi, Hobi and Jin are just on the side watching this unfold, completely clueless.

"MY BABY" is the last thing you hear before he throws himself at you, fully bear hugging you. He picks you off the ground, turns in a circle for a second then puts you back down, continuing to hug you with no sign of leaving anytime soon.

He mumbles close to your ear, "I've waited four years to do this". All the memories of every single time you were comforting each other over texts, saying you wish you could give the other one a hug, it all comes rushing back. You don't respond with words, you just hug him a little bit tighter and nod. You're speechless, you don't know how to respond and all you manage to say is "oh my god".

It comes out as a whisper, but he's close enough to hear it, and his arms wrap around your waist just a little bit tighter in response.

It feels like you spend eternity like that (a couple minutes at best), and you are brought back to reality by Yoongi clearing his throat.

"Seems like you guys know each other" he says.

You take this as a cue to slowly start pulling back from the embrace. "You guys won't believe thi-" you stop talking as you're pulled back into the hug.

"I'm not done yet" Jimin mumbles into the hug, it makes you chuckle. You rest your chin on his shoulder, wrap your arms around him and turn around so you are facing the other boys while you hug Jimin, ever so slowly rubbing his back.

"As I was saying, you guys won't believe this. This is crazy. Him and I have been the best of friends for like a couple years now!!!"

"four" he mumbles into your shoulder.

"for four years now!!" you say, giggling at this situation.

"Um, you got a little Jimin on you" Hobi says while smiling.

"A little? That's a lot of Jimin on her" adds Yoongi.

"The entirety of Jimin is a little bit" jokes Jin.

"Bitch" he replies, still mumbling into your shoulder.

Hobi's eyes go big as if he just had a light bulb moment. "Wait this is the cherry you keep talking about" he says.

This seems to be the magic words needed to get Jimin off of you as he runs up behind hobi covering his mouth.

"He didn't say that. That didn't happen. Baby I'm not even here, it's a hallucination".

"Oh yeah, now that you mention it, he does talk about a cherry girl" adds Yoongi

Jimin is now struggling to reach yoongi while holding hobi hostage.

"Wait that was not about the actual Cherry flavoured cola???" a very surprised Jin exclaims.

"This is getting very confusing now" you say as you look at all of them.

"No it's NOTTTT, it's not about you" Jimin says, still struggling.

You decide to have some fun with this, you go further into the drawing room and take a seat on the couch, they all follow behind. Then you look up at Jimin and get your best innocent face on

"Awe, so you keep talking about some other girl? I thought I was your baby!"

You do a little pout, exaggerating the sad face.

This is the point where Jimin and Hobi stop struggling, they look at you and then look at each other and then turn completely away, avoiding eye contact with each other and with you as well.

"I need to sit down" hobi says.

"Me too, fuck" Jimin adds as they both sit down.