De vuelta al infierno.

"well... she broke ma out of jail. we're all fucked." i sighed.

"uhh. huh? how am I gonna be any help?" hobie asked me. I looked at him and shrugged.

"dont know." i turned around and walked out the door. hobie and the others following me.

"venom. get us to the top of the building" i told him. he covered me and started climbing the building. we were at the top in 2 seconds.

hobie right behind us.

"soooo... do you know where she is?" he asked me. I told the others to go home.

"nope. I'll know when i see her." venom gave me control back as I spoke. I put my knees to my chest and buryed my face in them.

i felt a hand on my back and I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw hobie sitting next to me. his arm around my shoulder.

"what?" i asked. "why?"

"what? why?"

"whyd you sit with me. I told you to go home." i put my face back in my knees and held back tears.

"thought you looked lonely. I'll go back when you do." he sighed. he moved closer to me and put my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his other arm around me.

i cried in his arms for 20 minutes. I don't know why I cried.

"wanna go?" he asked me.

"not yet. little bit longer." i whined. he nodded.

"we can stay here for as long as you like." he told me. it started raining. I hated the rain.

"ugh. can we go back to yours?" i asked him. he stood up and held a hand out for me to get up. he opened a portal and we walked in, coming out in his living room.

"how long you staying?" he asked. I shrugged.

"dont wanna go back to mine. don't wanna go back to HQ any time soon. can't go back to luci because he'll know somethings wrong." i sighed. "why can't I just move?" i asked myself.

"wanna live here for a while?" hobie asked me.

"really?" he nodded. "thank you. I'd love to live here." i smiled at him and sat on the couch.

"ill clean your room abit then make some food." he told me. I said a simple 'okay' and watched him go round the corner. I laid on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

"oi. oi! OI!" i woke up to hobies shouting. he was holding a cup of tea and a plate of food. "here."

"thanks hobes. your the best" i sat up and started eating. itt was the best food I have ever had. "jesus christ- how are you amazing at everything?!" i ask him as i finish my plate.

"damn. slow down. and im awesome." he joked. slowly smirking.

"what ya smirking at?" i asked him, confused as ever, he walked towards me.

"i said im awesome and you nodded. you think im the best." he sat next to me. putting his tea on the table infront of the couch and turning on the TV.

"oh shut up." i laughed. we watched a movie but i fell asleep halfway through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hobies pov:

she fell asleep in the middle of the best movie ever. die hard 2. about 5 minutes after she fell asleep she moved, her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around her stomach, I smiled and put my arm around her.

"hobie..." she whispered in her sleep.

i looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "hm?" she didn't wake up. I tried waking her up but she still didn't. I picked her up and put her in her bed. "night lilith." i whispered as i put the covers over her. as I was about to leave she held my hand and pulled me back.