¿Lilith? Bonito nombre.

(a/n. I highly recommend listening to 'me n the devil' while reading.)

hobies pov:

'my names lilith. thee lilith from hell n shit' she wrote. my eyes widened a little. I smirked at her.

"lilith? pretty name." i smirked.
her cheeks turned a soft red and she looked away.

"thanks.."she muttered. I chuckled  at her

"anything else you want me to know?" i asked her as i tilted my head.

"oh um.. yeah." she paused and closed her eyes. "yknow eve? Adams 'first wife' and the 'first woman'?"

"yeah?"

"she's kinda m-" she got cut off by the door swinging open.

a woman with long ginger hair, bright blue eyes and skin similar to liliths.

"are you okay?! I just got told what happened!" she shouted running to lilith.

"yeah! yeah im fine!" lilith shouted while trying to push her away and laughing.

"why are you laughing?!"

"uhhh." lilith looked like she just had a heart attack.
the ginger looked at me.

"who's that?" she asked lilith. lilith smiled.

"thats hobie." she said. she moved closer to the gingers ear and whispered something.

"thats him?!" the ginger squealed. lilith nodded "hi! I'm eve. nice to meet you!" she put her hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

"uh. im hobie brown. nice to meet you too?"
she turned to lilith again with a blank face.

"you haven't told him." she gave lilith a death glare. I almost got scared. "have you told anyone?"

"about that.." lilith jumped off the table and ran. eve chasing her. "i was going to I swear!" she shouted.

"lies!" eve caught her.

"i promise im not lying!" lilith laughed. eve broke into laughter.

"naughty girl! lyings a sin ykno!" they both laughed so hard they couldn't breathe. I was so confused.

"hobie. this is-is my little sister!" lilith calmed down abit. letting out low laughs as she sat down. eve sat next to her

"uhh." i was still confused. wasn't eve the first woman? how could she have a big sister? "what?"

"id love for this to go on but Amenadeil needs us." eve stood up straight.

"no. he needs you. he's not my brother anymore" lilith laid down on the table

"about that.. uh. dad kinda called off the arrangement so he kinda is." eve scratched the back of her neck.

"what?!" lilith shouted. she was angry. it was terrifying.

"yea. welcome back to the family?"

"no. if he wants us he can come back here." liliths voice was cold.