another intro! n&m

Spider person:

Spider person:

Name: Nixie (Nix for short)
Age: 17
they/him
Spider: Angel-spider

Powers: translucent webs, if they touch someone skin on skin it drains the other persons life span, can float, healing, really really strong.

telekinesis and teleportation (when he be lazy, tries not to use those at much though)

(Also he can drink like a fuck ton, cuz angels can’t get drunk yk)

Downsides to powers:
Cuz he’s got the powers of an angel, he can’t feel the warmth of the sun, since he can’t get drunk he just gets alcohol poisoning all the time.
And they can’t see their webs sometimes so that’s kinda annoying lol

His personality is basically just dead pool but says the most out of pocket things, like one minute he’ll be crying and the next they’ll be telling you about the fact that sharks don’t have bones, just cartilage.

(my bf made him ^-^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(my bf made him ^-^) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spiderman.

name: mikeal (mika for short)
age: 17
he/him
spider: spidervoid

powers:
his webs are voids. he can spin a normal spiderweb and make it a void to go anywhere. even different universes/dimensions.
telekinesis, teleportaion, mind control.

downside to powers: can only make 2 portals at once, teleporting can take alot of energy, can only control someone's mind of they make eye contact or he touches them,telekinesis only works if the item isnt alive (cant use on plants/people unless they are dead.)

his personality is basically just an outsider. he makes dark humor jokes and is really stupid but smart when he needs to be. he likes to tease venom just because he can.

-love venom and error.