I𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋

Evening

Rachael woke up with someone repetitively talking over the phone. She saw her surroundings and rubbed her eyes. Someone was still talking, whispering. She rubbed her eyes and got up to see who was whispering. The sound was coming from the living room, she should be alone, right? She thought. With whatever was happening in her life the bad man and again the bad man, she picked a nearby empty flower vase and slowly moved towards the living room.

There she saw someone talking over the phone on her balcony. She has not yet explored the house fully and she slowly moved towards the noise.

The man turned and she let out a scream, trying to attack the intruder. Suddenly the flower vase was snatched from her hand She dumbfoundedly stared at some evil brown eye 6"2' man towering over her, in his expensive suit looking handsomely devilish.

"Finally, you woke up, go get ready, you have half an hour", Leo pushed her in her room and gave her some clothes to wear.

Racheal sighed and went to get ready for the worst evening spent with the big boss. She took a shower, wore a red knee length dress that was too beautiful for her liking. She did her makeup and by that time Leo impatiently entered her room without knocking.

She raised her eyebrow at him, to which Leo just shrugged and took something out of his pocket. It was a beautiful diamond necklace with a little tear drop shaped and he gently clasped the lock of the necklace around her neck, and placed a soft kiss. The kiss itself made Racheal realize one thing, she was doomed and there was no way out of this mess, unless, she almost smirked at her idea.

"You look beautiful, Love", Leo huskily said, and gently held her in his arms.

"And you look like a handsome sadistic psychopath/big bad man", Racheal smiled innocently at Leo.

"So, you think I am handsome", Leo almost chuckled.

"You only heard handsome, right?" she asked. Leo nodded, and pulled her hand in his big ones.

****later at restaurant******

"Why there is no one here", she eyed Mr. Carson worriedly.

"This is my hotel and I don't like people in my personal space", Leo said and poured white wine into her glass, and red in his own.

"I don't like some people as well, give me some tips on how to scare them away", Racheal asked and looked at the stars, buildings and beautiful scenery around her. Leo just smirked at her. Leo can see she slowly started to loosen herself in his presence.

She was looking fucking so cute in that dress, her waist length hairs, hazel eyes, pouty lips, and heart shaped face keep looking at him whenever she think he is busy.

"I don't drink", She said and picked a water glass instead. Leo made a mental note of never getting her drunk ever.

'Why?" Leo asked, and started slowly cutting her steak. Racheal was just playing around with the food Leo noticed, and made mental notes to know more about her favorite food, and would start feeding her from time to time.

"I don't know, I don't like it when people get drunk and say mean things", She took a bite of her food and started chewing half heartedly.

"You don't like this food, tell me what is your favorite food", Leo held her hand gently and took the fork from her hand, singling out the waiter to come over.

Waiter removed the dishes from the table and brought a notepad to write their order.

'I am not hungry' she whined like a five year old.