𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍...

"Hi, how are you?", Racheal confidently asked the receptionist. The receptionist was a lady who looked like a model from a Vogue cover. Manicured hands, perfect face, and hair styled into a bun.

"I am good, thanks for asking, and how can I help you, Miss", the receptionist asked.

"My name is Racheal, and here are my documents, I am a new research and development specialist, I am transferred from India", Racheal handed her the documents.

"Oh I see", Receptionist checked the documents and dialed the number to conduct the research and development department. After a brief discussion, she hung up the phone and picked something from the nearby desk, a visitor lanyard.

"Here please take this with you and someone from the concerned department will be here shortly, they will going to explain you everything", The Vogue cover model looking like a receptionist explained to her.

"Thank you....", Racheal looked at her tag and said, "Olivia. Olivia nodded and said, "take care beautiful, it is hurt to see a beauty going to waste in R&D department". Olivia winked at her.

Racheal smiled and saw someone walking out the elevator.

"Hi, I am Steve, how are you, Racheal, we talked over the phone many times, it is so nice to meet you finally", Steve handshake with Racheal.

"Yes, nice to meet you", Racheal smiled, she met with Steve with many times over the teams, and familiar with his work from the day she started working as a R&D intern. Steve was dressed in professional black suit, a black tie, and light blue shirt underneath. She always thought if she ever meet someone more handsome than Vik, but as they say Sky is the limit, there are perhaps more handsome men than women. Why I am feeling this way. I am beautiful, yes I am. Whom I'm kidding, I am not. I am insecure about my figure. Why I am so tall.

Racheal is tall around 5'10'', she always wanted to wear heels but due to the fact of her height and her boyfriend's height she could only wear flats. She has the perfect fat on her, so many times she saw people staring at her which made her self insecure and conscious.

She followed Steve and had small talk with him about the work and office environment. It was her dream to work in corporate sector and made her mother proud. She worked hard and scarified alot of things in her life.

Soon they met with six members of R&D team, each has unique sense of style and they all were men. Steve introduced her with Jackson, Randy, Zac, Mark and Erin. She met with them with a smile of her face and soon after all of the team members were asking about herself and making introduction with her.

"So beautiful, what you doing in this wasted department, sure you look like a operations department ,material", Jackson asked in a filtering and made everyone laugh at him including Racheal.

"Told you, Racheal, be careful of this one, he has already one harassment complaint about his behaviors' ongoing in HR department.

"Hey, I am just kidding with her and as well with that intern as well, jeez guys you don't have to rub salt on my wounds", Jackson cursed everyone and returned to his desk with a scowl on his face.

"Leave the girl alone, everyone get back to work", Steve came back with few papers in his hand and asked Racheal to fill out some paper work for office formalities.

"Are you done, Ms Racheal", Steve asked after some time coming out of his office cabin.

"Yes", she handed him the papers.

"Lets go, we need to meet the big boss, he needs to sign the papers today, otherwise, it would be very late if not singed by today itself, and I don't want to make big boss angry at me", Steve sighed. Racheal nodded, she heard many rumors about the owner of Carson groups, people at her prior company from even management level so afraid of him, she never knew the reason, but it is corporate life and it sucks, so she really never had any problems. Her motto is "do your work and get out the office by 5pm". She will be following the same routine here, "be confident she thought to herself".

Steve informed her about the surroundings like important floor number, cabins, and many others rooms such as meetings, pantry and cafeteria. "You don't need to carry lunch it is served here at the 10th floor and everyone likes to eat here, food is so good and even big boss sometimes likes to eat in cafeteria with others to motivate them". Steve informed her.

"That's good to know", She smiled and nodded her head.

"So one thing, I don't know in which mode our big boss will be right now, so heads up be clam and answer him whatever he wants to know, he is respectful towards woman", Racheal nodded and thanks him for the advice.

"Go ahead, Mr. Carson's cabin is third on the right, good luck, I already booked appointment with him with his PA, just let him know your name at the desk", Steve informed and left her at the entrance of the lift.