𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽....

"what the heck", Racheal sighed frustratedly.

"what could more go wrong, yeah right", she said to the passenger next to her. The passenger gave her a sympathetic nod. 

"do you know how much time will it get to deliver to my house, look I have all my documents in the bag, really important ones, please can't you check the airport security, I mean please, I am here on a important work", Rachel tried to explain the situation to customer service.

"Mam, don't worry, we are trying to be in touch with the passenger, and you will have your bag by end of this week at maximum, please fill the form with your important details such as address, phone number, emergency contact if we don't get in touch with you", Customer service lady politely handled her yellow form.

She filled all the details and handed her the form back. She lost her luggage at the airport, much like someone took her luggage and left their, the bags were almost similar. She forgot to put emergency details sticker over the bag, everything happened so suddenly. She got her job promotion, visa, and everything within the days.  

She remembered her mother all whining about her neighbors getting jealous over the job promotion, she even thought this is all happening with her because of the evil eyes of the neighbors'. Well, she cannot really blame them, that's just a really bad day. After having flight of 16 hours, waiting for almost 2 hours to get work permit at the airport, and then she could not find her luggage. 

She was leaving the counter and calling her friend Amy to pick her at the airport, she suddenly got hit in a wall. As she thought so.

"stupid, stupid, stupid girl", she thought she was about to fell, hit the floor, until someone yanked her wrist and steadied her. At first her gaze struck over the chest of the person, she was feeling dizzy from the exhaustion, she hold both arms of the person, and she could feel the hardened biceps of the person. After a moment or two, she removed her hold and murmured "thanks" to the person and bend down to lift her handbag and some of her items that fell down during the collision. 

After picking her items she got up to say proper thank you to the person, "thank....." oh she sighed as that person was already left. 

"well, he could wait and let me thank him properly, why the people are in rush, oh god, he helped me, I couldn't even get to thank him properly", She murmured. 

Her phone rang and she answered the phone, started walking towards the exist without realizing the dark and intense gaze on her from the elevator. 

"Oh my god, Amy, I can't believe my eyes, oh after so many years", Rachel hugged her friend.

"Well, whose fault is that, I told you to come and stay with me after our graduation", Amy shrugged and hugged her friend nonetheless.

"You know I can't leave at that time, Maa needed me to stay with her", Racheal said and Amy nodded in understanding. 

"I know, lets get going, I know you would be starving", They both hailed a cab and went home. 

*****Next day*****

"Your package arrived" Amy yelled from the hall and Racheal came immediately downstairs, and thanked the delivery person again and again. Amy left and started ahead with the day by making breakfast for both of them. 

"you can't believe how stressed I was Amy", Racheal came in the kitchen and started helping her friend. 

"I know, this sucks, I mean I never lost my luggage, but you for sure had bad luck and lost yours at airport, well now you have it, happy", Amy said.

"yeah, I have all my important documents, clothes, undergarments, and so much more in the bag", Racheal shrugged not imaging what she would do, if she didn't got her luggage back.

"well, so when is you going to work, you know I can't believe you are here, I am so happy for you girl", Amy hugged her friend.

"I know all this was so sudden, you know mama was crying last night on video call", Rachael replied.

" I know, it is hard for auntie to stay away from her baby girl", Amy playfully smacked her arm. Racheal gasped, and hit her softy over the left arm.

Their day went well, Racheal and Amy went around the neighborhood, in the park and enjoyed her day with Amy in the park, in new country. At the end they both separately went to their room and Racheal slept after worrying what to wear tomorrow for the first day of her new office.