𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖬𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗇

Rachel POV

At first, she did not understand what he was doing, but soon his mouth started sucking her upper and lower lip in sync and possessively started kissing her, like he wanted to devour her whole existence.

She placed her hand on his chest and with all her might she pushed him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing", Rachel almost screamed at him. First, he stripped her and now he was kissing her without her permission.

"Are you insane?" she yelled at him and noticed her shirt laying on the floor, she was about to bend down to pick up her shirt, but she got pulled again by Leo.

"Apologizing", Leo said and caged her bare body in his arms, their reflection in the mirror is describing a whole new picture into Leo's head, her caged between his arms, his hands roaming on her body freely.

"I am sorry, sweetheart", Leo said in a soft voice which no one ever guessed he could speak.

"Leave me, Mr. Carson, you done enough damage already", she angrily pushed him.

"Just sign the papers, and let me go", Rachel again pushed him angrily.

Leo lowered his arms and said, " you wanted to go, let me escort you out", he pulled her outside the bathroom. Rachel dumbfoundedly looked at him and her state she was only in bra, is how she is going to return to her desk, home, she stopped and pulled her hand back from his big warm hand.

" I thought so, sit", Leo said and he went towards a closed and pulled a clean black t-shirt.

"Wear this", Leo placed the t-shirt on the king size inside the room, Rachel picked immediately and wore it. It was a few sizes big for her and she tucked in inside her skirt.

Leo saw Rachel in his shirt, no way in hell he gave his clothes to anyone. "You are looking beautiful", he pulled her closer and removed a few strands from her face. Rachel looked at him like she wanted to murder him.

"You need to see a doctor, Mr

"You need to see a doctor, Mr. Carson", she said annoyingly frustrated.

"I know, Amor(love)", Leo replied huskily and again pulled her closer.

"Mr. Carson, I am going to file a sexual harassment report against you with HR and police", Rachel said more like yelled on him pushing hi away.

"You do realize you just threatened me, Amor(love)", Leo engulfed her in his arms.

"Yes", she replied staring at him with her hazel eyes.

"You are in my office and country, my word is law", Leo chuckled and placed one hand behind her back and another on her upper hip.

"No, law is same for everyone, and you are just a person like me, and this is sexual harassment", she said while trying to push him away.

"You do realize you are because I signed the damn sponsorship papers, and if I want I will have you deported back to India", Leo almost smirked.

"You wouldn't", Rachel almost gasped at him, opening and closing her mouth like fish.

"Yes I would, if you won't behave", Leo cupped her ass with his hand over her hip.

"Okay, do it", Rachel wasn't one to back down without a fight. "If Mr. Carson is so hell bent to deport me, then there is no way in hell I would be staying here, if he doesn't want me here".

Leo starred at her for a moment almost not believing what she just said. Rachel looking at him with challenge without fearing him, like she has nothing to lose at this game.

"How about, if I send you jail, by accusing you, saying you forged your papers and came to states with a conspiracy against my company", Leo almost dared her to object and she did what anyone could in and position with sane mind had done.

She tried to kick him at his private part where Sun does not shine. Leo just in a swift move turned her and caged her in his arms. His front was pressed against her back and he tightly hold her against him.

"Leave me, you assh..le", Rachel screamed. "Help, someone, please help me", she started struggling and did everything in order to escape her, she wouldn't submit to this son of gun.

Upon hearing her screams, Jake immediately opened the door and already security was with him.

Jake saw Mr. Carson, holding tightly against him and Rachel was struggling to get out of his hold.

"Out", Leo said in his famous cold voice to everyone who gathered in his office room, Jake and security guards.

Jake was beet red with embarrassment and felt sorry for soon to be gone Ms. Rachel, while hurriedly running out of his with security guards and Rachel was still screaming, trying to break out of his mad man boss.

In next moment, Leo bent her down the desk not before throwing everything on the ground. Now, her face was side way pressed along with her front, while her both hands were pressed against her back. This position made her aware of his close presence against her body, pressed like there is no space between them. Rachel was crying would be understatement of the year, she was trembling with fear, anticipating his next move. If anyone would have told her anything like this would happen on her first day of office, she would already shifted to Antarctica for rest of her life.

"Stop it, right now this second", Leo gritted his teeth's in anger, he never saw anyone who was this stubborn for their own good.

"Please, leave me Mr. Carson, you are hurting me in every possible way, please I beg you", Rachel pleaded she could not control herself anymore, this position everything was so humiliating for her, she would never come to this never ever again.

Leo saw, how broke she looked mentally and physically. He never used this type of violence on a women before in his life. But seeing her laying on his desk, her ass was digging right into where he wants. Her face was completing red, she was indeed a sobbing mess.

****************************************************************************

Hey guys, I would really appreciate you to leave a comment or few reactions to the story.

My insta is AwhateverS18, I would be posting some snippets of story there as well.

Thank you.