Eposide 4 My past life made me become a detective 🕵️‍♀️ pt 1

YN POV

After solving the case, I felt someone or somebody starting at me from afar distance. But I decided to shake it off and check if everyone is ok 👍🏾.

At approximately 11:48 a.m. I arrived home 🏡 and took a long shower 🚿 .After I took my shower, I did my night routine and drink some red wine 🍷 ,while litern to my favorite song 🎵, 'One of the girl' from "The Weekend, Lily Rose Depp and Jennie ."

While litern to the music,it reminds me about my past life. That makes me become the person I am today. A detective 🕵️‍♀️. I remember, how my shameless dad cheat on my mom with my mom's childhood friend ( by the way, she and my dad have a child together but it turn that the child real birth father wasn't my dad)and my mom fake abt her having an amnesia 😔. My dad tries to kill my mom and get rid of me but karma is bitch,I made should my dad and his mistress suffer with no mercy 💔.

I aslo remember my bestfriend get raped by her own dad.But I spend her ass in jail. And my break up with Felix .

First,let me give you a flashback about my past life.

FLASHBACK MY FAMILY 'S AFFAIR 💔

When,I was eight years old, I was curious about the relationship that my mom's childhood friend and my dad had.But soon or later, I caught my dad and my mom's childhood friend kissing 💋 each other.After, seeing them together kissing, I told my mom about it. At first my mom didn't believe but when I show her ,she believes me. But sadly 😥, my mom's health was worse because of them and their affairs ,didn't worse my mom's life,it was a day of hell and the truth about them come out alive and the family is ruined. One day,my dad found out the child,whose name was Yuri ,wasn't his own, and later on that same day, my mom got in an accident and faked her amnesia. The reason why my mom fake, her amnesia, to see if my dad ended his affair.But the devil 😈 is a lair. My dad didn't ended his affair, he continued his affair, blame me because of my mom has amnesia and tries to kill my mom was some mechince and get rid of me, but little did he know that I witnessed him switch the mechince and caught my mom fake her amnesia. Two months later,I gathered all of the elements of my dad and showed them to the police 🚔. That day, my dad was arrested for trying to murder my mom. He was arrested for ten years in jail, but I told the police to make it twenty years for my dad to be in jail.As for the mistress, I ruined her life and health,because I believe she was apart of murder my mom. As for my mom and Yuri,my mom accepted Yuri as her own daughter,aslo move on ,and Yuri accepted my mom as her own mom.They also helped me ruin the mistress or Yuri 's mom life and I was thinking about become a detective because I found out about the affair and solved a case.

FLASHBACK END OF MT FAMILY 'S AFFAIR 💔

FLASHBACK BESTFRIEND BEING RAPED

Me and my bestfriend, Eva were friend before,I found out my dad's affair. We were close and share a sister bond. But after,I spend my dad to jail, I notice, she was acting strange 🤔. I decided to shake it off . One day,I went to her house 🏠, when I heard Eva's scream😱 .

TO BE CONTINUED