chapter 3

And then Neel came back on his knees and finally set to leave but then a strong pull again made him fall over Abhinav.

And instantly Abhinav caught hold of his hands and before he could calculate anything happening he was pinned on the bed by Abhinav who was now hovering over Neel and holding his both the hands tightly over his head.

Neel was very terrified and scared as he just now confessed his feelings thinking Abhinav was slept but he was not.

"You were n..ot sleep..ing?" Neel said in trembling voice because horrified by Abhinav action. His body was shivering with fear.

Neel got no response from Abhinav so he started struggling to get himself free but Abhinav tighten his grip over Neel's hands and leaned more closer blocking Neel from raising up. He trapped Neel between the bed and his six feet giant muscular body. Only leaving few inches distance between them.

They both were looking into each others eyes. Neel felt nervous and uneasy because of Abhinav's stares. Abhinav gave smirk as lean more close to Neel this made him closed his eyes in fear and turned his face to the other side.

"Sir let me go you are drunk" Neel whined as he again struggled to free himself. But his strength was enough to pull him out from Abhinav's hold. "Shuu" Abhinav shushed him and his eye were still close and his breath heavily.

Abhinav buried his face snuggling in Neel's crook of the neck giving him goosebumps.

Neel's eyes open wide in shock. "Sir what are you doing? Please leave me." He said in a high voice but still didn't get any response and also couldn't move because he was locked in place as Abhinav's whole body was on him now.

Suddenly

"Sir, stop it" Neel yelled very loudly in fear as he felt his boss's cock was hard and rubbing against his. Tears rolled down from his eyes feelings helpless and scared because Abhinav had turned deaf ears and his actions which was haunting Neel.

"huh...huh..Sir please..huh..let me go..huh." Neel cried helplessly.

"You said you love me" Abhinav said in a harsh voice while he held his head high and holding Neel's chin with one hand and holding both his hands in other. "Aren't you here to seduce me" Abhinav looked at Neel and smirks 😏 .

"No sir please let me go" Neel was sobbing.

"Ugh" Abhinav leaves Neel irritated from his pleading and laid beside him while closing his eyes annoyingly.

For Neel he quickly stormed out of the room not even care to look at his boss once. He ran out of the hotel holding his tears and then took a taxi home. He was desperate to reach home. When he reached home he walked straight to the bathroom and stood under the cold shower. He burst out crying. He is a soft hearted person and his heart could not contain the pain he was feeling.

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and look at his own reflection in the mirror. His eyes were swollen and red due to crying and face was pale and looking emotionless.

He felt more helpless now than before when he was in Abhinav's grip. He had destroyed everything with his confession and now he is feeling devastated thinking about that.

He is not a emotional and know how to control himself but today when Abhinav was very close to him and he lost it. He had never thought that this day could arrive or he could do such things. He slapped himself continously thinking about the mistake he made while still tears flowing through his eyes.

It was his sceret for so many years that he keep to himself that he was never interested in women so never had a girlfriend because he use to like men. And he was attracted to men not women. He never told anyone about this because he was scared that society will disgust him or even abundant him. He doesn't want to make fun of himself and he was also scared to stand for his own self because of his grandma. He had seen people like him struggling with the norm of the society and feels proud of them but his is brave as them.