Both the boys nodded and went towards the different corners on either side of desk they did the bidding and maintained the position!

Harib came in with his books and settled on the couch! 3 mins of being in position when Hammad started shaking!

Harib walked towards him and took a ruler out in his way! He hit his thigh hard!

"Seedhe kahare ho Hammad!" He scolded!

The voice of hit and Harib scolding brought Haider's attention who was lost in his world! He stood up straight just to catch what is happening but to his bad luck Harib caught him too!

After giving two strokes to Hammad and making sure he gets the position right this time Harib walked towards Haider!

He didn't spared him either he swatted him with a ruler too!

"Mene allow kia move krne ka? Stay still" Harib gave him another stroke!

"Sorry" Haider muttered being clearly in pain!

"Dono me koi bhi hila haina ab to mujhse bura koi nhi hogaa!" Harib warned and moved towards the couch again!

After 3 more minutes the boys were trying hard to maintain the position! They were wiggling continuously!

"Stand up"Harib ordered!

Both the boys stood up straight and took a breath of relief! They were just about to walk when Harib's loud voice stopped them!

"Get back into corner stand there while holding your ears!" Harib was just not ready to end their punishment!

After another 15 minutes! Harib decided to call them back!

"Idhar aou dono!" His tone was still angry!

Both the boys walked towards him and gulped after looking at the ruler resting on table in front of Harib!

Harib held their hand and brought them closer!

"Next time jouge begair bataye? Me kitna dar gaya tha pata ha? Aur next time kisi bare ke begair metro bus taxi kisi se bhi travel krne ka soocha na to bhot marunga samjhe?" He asked sternly!

Both the boys were tired they were overwhelmed that is why they started crying!

"Sorry bhai jaan!" Both of them muttered together!

"Go bring your books and study!" He ordered a little softly this time!

"Bhai jaan kal arts ka exam ha wo unseen hota ha!" Hammad wanted to rest now!

"Acha mujhe to pata hi nhi tha arts ka paper unseen hota ha thank you Hammad!" Harib taunted and Hammad took a step back!

"Parso kiska exam ha?" Harib added!

"Geography!" Haider replied!

"Great dono geography ki books lekar aou aur parhoo!" Harib was not ready to relent!

Hammad was about to say something but Haider dragged him away! He was done for the day he have never seen this side of Harib he doesn't want it more!

The boys studied until dinner! The maid called them for dinner and all of them had their dinner in silence! Haider was angry at himself for listening and agreeing to Hammad and Harib was still mad the thought of something happening to his brothers was scaring him badly! Hammad on the other hand was scared he doesn't want his parents to know!

Harib stood up after being done without even glancing at the two younger ones!

"Ab kia krnge baba to bhot sara punish krenge!" Hammad asked Haider!