Chapter-24

With Khan's active atmosphere, everyone's interest was very high, and the restaurant closed before they knew it. Khan cussed and helped Wen, who was too drunk, to walk crookedly on the street. The atmosphere of the festival on the street is very strong. The banners at the entrance of the shopping mall are hung with colourful lights, reflecting on the faces of the couples embracing each other, which is very beautiful.

The square in the middle of the street was frighteningly crowded with people. With his proud figure, Khan opened the way for others and forcibly carved out an open space for them in the very middle. It was past midnight in five minutes, and the square was full of couples waiting for fireworks. Khaotung glanced at the uninterested First beside him, tilted his head and asked in a low voice, "Sleepy?"

First didn't look at him, but pursed his lips unhappily, turned his head to one side and muttered: "No."

There were noisy but orderly shouts in the crowded square, mixed with the sound of fireworks rising into the sky, and the lights of the flames leaping into the night-bloomed colourful flowers. The lovers around hugged each other regardless of the cold, even if they were soft and touching, they couldn't hide the corners of their lips. First stared at the fireworks in the sky and the kissing couple with a dull face. The hand hanging by his side was suddenly grasped, and his fisted fingers were separated little by little until they intersected.

No one seemed to have noticed that the shoulders of the two teenagers who looked up at night were getting tighter and tighter, and the hands hidden under the coat were getting tighter and tighter.

The two of them didn't let go of their hands until the crowd gradually dispersed. Khan took a taxi to send Wen, who was drunk, and First entrusted Jamie and Jane to Ohm. He took out a few note bills from his wallet and stuffed them into Ohm's hands: "Don't take a black car." When everyone left, Khaotung wanted to hold First's hand but was dodged.

First just took a look at him, then reached out to stop a taxi, opened the door, and got in by himself without giving him a look. The back seat is very spacious, but the boy huddled up against the car door, leaving only the back of his head puffed up.

"Where are you going?" The driver looked back through the rearview mirror. Just as he was about to speak, he heard the boy next to him say in a bad tone: "The Police Family Court." After saying this, he turned his head away again. Khaotung didn't know where First's inexplicable fire came from until he got out of the car, he followed First but found that he was not going in the direction of the family courtyard.

First finally stopped at the children's playground in the park. He pointed to the sand dunes piled up not far away, and said two words without emotion: "Go up." Before he could ask any more questions, he turned his head to the other side Walking in one direction, Khaotung walked under the sand dune and looked up, it was not too high. The smooth fine sand drilled into the sneakers along the ankles, Khaotung didn't care and climbed up with a little effort.

Almost at the same time, there were several loud noises not far away, and several fireworks exploded in the sky, but Khaotung didn't take a closer look. His gaze fell on the flames, the panting young man running towards him, the wind blew his thin forehead hair, revealing deep and shining eyebrows and eyes, making him dizzy. The boy climbed up three times and then stood beside him, gasping for several breaths.

"Today I watched two fireworks at once." Khaotung smiled and looked at the light blooming in the sky.

"It's different." The boy said suddenly, saying each word slowly: "Others are for the festival, and mine are for you."

"And the ones I bought are much more expensive than theirs." First turned his head, and met the young man's eyes shining with fire, he held up his mobile phone and said in a serious tone: "Although it has been twenty-eight minutes, I still have to say. "