Chapter-13

Teacher Sani was sitting in the office, not knowing where to put her hands and feet. She blinked twice and asked again.

"Are you sure it was Khaotung who hit you?", Sani was afraid that her description would be inaccurate, and continued : "You're talking about the innocent Khaotung..."

" Teacher", Kay covered his nose and cried with some tears: "Although I am nearsighted, I am not blind!"

Sani was silent. From her heart, she didn't want to believe that Khaotung was beating people. In his first year of high school, he won two provincial awards and four municipal awards, and he didn't know how many school awards he had won. She heard from his former class teacher that Khaotung was not interested in anything except studying, and he usually didn't even speak louder than his classmates. Why did he hit someone as soon as he arrived in his class?

"You go and ask Khaotung to come over."

As soon as Sani's voice fell, there was just the right knock on the door, and the boy's clean and calm voice: " Teacher "

The boy's lower back is very straight, and his clean and clear facial features are no different from usual. Only the redness and swelling on his hands on both sides reminded Sani that the student who made her proud had really hit someone.

" Kay, you go out first."

It wasn't until watching the boy go out and close the door that Sani refocused her gaze on the boy in front of her.

" If there is any misunderstanding between you and Kay, you can talk about it", She tried her best to slow down her tone and said with a smile on her face: "It is inevitable for a boy of your age to have a bigger temper. They are all classmates in the same class. You will be fine if you apologize to him in a while."

"There is no misunderstanding."

The sun outside the window shone into the room, Khaotung squinted his eyes, with a light smile in his tone: "I hit him."

First looked at the room Khaotung went in, he went to the classroom office but did not follow inside. He leaned against the wall, looking down at his palm. When Khaotung hugged him, he almost raised his arm around his waist to hug him back.

"Khaotung will be fine." Jamie appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of him and staring at him.

"He's okay, he has something to do with me." First responded impatiently, in a bad tone. He didn't want to have too much interactions with Jamie. He was just about to leave but saw the boy with his nose covered coming out of the office.

Kay was already angry, and when he saw First's gloomy face, he ran to First in three steps.

"You and Khaotung are so fucking disgusting! I...bah!" Kay's face moved too much, causing pain in the bridge of his nose.

He thought First would not fight back yet, but who knew that the boy on the opposite side grabbed the back of his neck with one hand and threw him straight on the wall?

 "Tsk", First's dark eyes were full of coldness, and he tilted his head: "You really fucking want to die."

"Believe it or not, I will kill you if I find a lucky day.", the boy raised his eyebrows to look at him, with domineering arrogance on his face.

Kay, who was pressed against the wall, only felt terrible. His legs became weak unconsciously, but his mouth still said, " How dare you? This is a society ruled by law...."

The girl who was standing aside suddenly smiled. She approached the two of them with her arms crossed and glanced faintly at Kay, whose mouth twitched.

"The money is in place, anything is possible.", the arrogance on Jamie's face was unobstructed, and her tone was disgusted: "Anyway, you are still underage, and it will take a few years to kill you."