Chapter-16

"W-what did you say.....?", First asked shockingly.

"I say...."

Khaotung met the young man's bright eyes, and before he could speak, someone tugged at the sleeve on the other side. He looked up along the thin white wrist, the girl was wearing thick myopia glasses, seeing the gazes of him and First, she was a little nervous.

"Khan said that you want to play the big tree role, is that true?"

Because of the girl's inexplicable interruption, Khaotung was in a bad mood, his indifference was all on his face, and he responded casually.

"Khaotung." First lowered his eyes and seemed a little dazed.

"I know what you mean." The boy suddenly raised his eyes, raised his eyelids with a look of displeasure, and he smacked his mouth twice: "Do you fucking want me to be gay, and then you can only be the most handsome man in school? The only school beau?"

"I'm fucking telling you, no, you can't. It's impossible, impossible."

Khaotung's eyelids twitched, he sighed softly, smiled unconsciously and shook his head. Looking at First's childish and innocent face, he really couldn't get angry. But he just wondered why such a big person can't even understand the words.

Now he understands the feelings of those girls who sent him love letters.
.
.
.

The two of them wandered slowly to the Internet cafe. The young man who used to be happy when he touched the keyboard still had a dark face, and swear words popped out of his mouth from time to time. Khaotung didn't turn on the machine, he sat on the sofa next to him, thinking about how to express his love so that First could understand him.

"Fuck, this bastard is playing wild, I'm fighting here and this bastard is shopping there."

Khaotung glanced at the record in the upper right corner: 7 kills & 14 deaths

"You didn't go to fight, you were beaten by a group." Khaotung propped his chin with his hands, and he compared whether the computer screen was darker or First's face was darker. First's style of playing games is the same as his people, brave and mentally handicapped. Regardless of the number of people on the opposite side, he rushed forward with a knife in his hand, ignoring his teammates who kept signaling him.

First ignored him. As soon as he was resurrected, he was teleported to the second tower opposite.

Less than three seconds after landing, he was beaten by three people on the opposite side and died again.

First took his hands off the keyboard, not knowing what kind of temper he was throwing. In the past, he always died while playing games, but at most he found it funny, and he has never been so upset like today. For some reason, Khao's clear eyes always appeared in his mind, and he asked him word by word:'Do you want to consider liking boys?'

It's so fucking annoying.

" It's all your fault. Dead again. What are you quibbling about! Let's fight if you don't admit it", First is fuming with anger.

Suddenly, with cool fingertips brushing against his cheeks, First subconsciously dodged backwards, leaning against the back of the sofa with his thin back. The boy's furry head was half resting on his shoulder, and the scent of mint shampoo filled his nostrils. The long eyelashes drooped, covering the twinkle in his eyes. Holding the mouse in one hand, Khaotung pulled the keyboard in his direction, pursed his lips and manipulated the villain on the screen to walk towards the wild area.

First has never seen Khaotung play games. In his eyes, the two things of studying well and playing games well can only account for one of them at most.

Thin white fingers flicked back and forth on the buttons. The young man skillfully used his skills and moved his position, dodging the controls one after another on the opposite side. In the last wave, a flash dodged the opponent's big move, followed by a small move to control the opponent's back row, and ignited the big move to take away the opponent's main output. First looked at the dialog box that popped up in the lower left corner: