Chapter 10

Fuck.. Why is my ass stings so-- shit..

I sat up and turn to him. His arm is heavy against my waist and he's sound asleep. Nahilik pa. Shit. We.. Last night.. I flush and stood slowly, careful not to wake him up. He toss kaya natigilan ako pero naglakad ulit ako ng narinig ko yung hilik nya. It was already 8am in the morning. I went in the bathroom and take a warm shower. Shit! My ass stings! I flush again.. We really did it.. Did we? Fuck.. Bat ako ngumingiti dito?! It was Miguel.. He was so gentle.

Napatunayan ko lalo yun kagabi. He held me.. Kiss me.. Embrace me as if I would break. He loved me.. So I gave him all. He even cried and said he was happy. Miguel, What would I do with you?

Mahal mo ko..

Do I already.. Love.. You.. Too?

Do I?

Alam ko may nararamdaman ako para kay Miguel pero.. Pagmamahal? Pagmamahal na ba kaagad? Am I even capable of loving someone?

Pero..

If Miguel leaves me.. No! I shook my head and run my hand through my unrully wet hair.

Hindi ko kaya..

I will return to the darkness if Miguel leaves.. If I return.. I don't think I'd survive it. Miguel became my strength. If I loose him.. Mawawala na rin ako.

"Alex?"

Nagising sya ng yumakap ako sa kanya. Nakita ko yung ngiti nya and I flush, hiding my face on his chest.

"You showered?" He smelled my just blowdried hair and fixed the duvet on me.

"Maaga pa.. Tulog ka pa.." He stroke my hair and back and I relaxed.

"Does your body.. hurt?" I stiffened and I swear he would notice my red face even with the dim lights.

"A little." I answer my voice sounding small. I felt him smile against my forehead as he kiss it long.

"I love you.." He suddenly said and I just stayed still.. I don't know if he wanted a reply.. Pero..

"Matulog ka na.." He said that before I could even look at him. Siguro nga..

His eyes says it all... He was expectant pero alam kong matyaga sya and was contented with only this for now. Masaya na sya. His eyes were sparkling with joy.

Bakit sa gantong bagay.. Napaka saya nya na? Will I be able to be as happy like him? May karapatan nga ba akong maging masaya?

Kinabukasan na kami nakapasok. Miguel insisted on staying. Magagalit dapat ako pero di ko magawa kasi ako lang naman ang iniisip nya. Plus.. He's been so caring. He made me breakfast and we ate on his bed. He prepared a lunch at the living room with a movie ready and we ate while watching. It was weird how he knew my type of movies and we end up talking about that. He said that it was his type of movies too so we end up talking about things we both like and found out so many things in common. The movie played yet we end up talking and ignoring it. He said he loves bowling and I remembered when shiela got me bowling once and it was fun. He frown when I mention her name and I don't know.. I got.. Well..

"You laughed.."

He said his eyes wide and his mouth parted. Mahina lang naman yun.. Narinig nya yun? Kelan ba ako tumawa?

I laughed?

"Siguro..? You're funny. Being so jealous with Shiela like that."

"Pero tumawa ka nga?!" He said and I covered my mouth when I chuckled at his expression.

"Shit.." He cursed and then he grab my wrist and kissed me. My eyes closed and he skimmed my mouth.

"That was such a lovely sound, Alex.." He smiled.. and I flush making him more ammused.. I don't know.. He just looks..

Well.. Miguel is a good looking man pero, wala yun sakin dati. Bat ngayon.. Bakit ngayon he became much more handsome with that smile..

Yung matangos nyang ilong, yung mga mala-abo nyang mata..

Those lips.. Ang malalambot at mapupulang labing yun..

"Miguel.." Nagulat sya nang yakapin ko sya bigla. Hindi ko alam pero.. I just want to hold him.

"Bakit?" He hugged back, halata ang pag-aalala sa boses nya.

"Can I be happy?" I asked and it's his turn to laughed. He push me abit to lift my chin, wanting to look at my eyes.

"Are you happy with me?" He asks and I hesitated. He caressed my cheek and suddenly peck my lips making me whimper for more.

"Are you?" He asked again.. I look down but he cup my chin making me just look at his dark-gray eyes.

"Yes." I answered and his smile widened.

"Then it's more than okay. Be happy with me, Alex." I was lost in his eyes and he made it more difficult but touching our foreheads together. I flushed and he gigled. A low gigle that suits him so well.

"Stop blushing, you're turning me on" I back away and flush more. He laughed loudly, even clutching his stomach.

Binatukan ko nga.

"Ouch! Al-" He was about to say something but he stopped when he notice my smile.. Kahit ako nagulat. Marunong na pala akong ngumiti.

"Ikaw din naman, namumula na Miguel." I cup his cheek and smiled more. Suddenly he just jump on me.

"Ow, Miguel!"

"I'm so glad.." He whispered in my ear. He was now topping me on the sofa.

"Ang bigat mo." I whined and he gigled..

"Can I kiss you?" I flushed and he grin. Fuck, is it so gay to think of how handsome he is?

"Hindi ka naman nagpapaalam. You just do it everytime you want." I pouted and he peck my lips.

"Oo nga noh.." He laughed and I join his contagious laughter.

"God, that is such a lovely sound to hear." He said so lovingly and he kissed me. So slowly.. It was intimate and I want him to do more yet he hesitate and I'm glad he has that much self-control because my ass still stings.

Well..

I wish tomorrow I'll be fine..

And with that thought, I flush more.