13. Zel Gives Birth!

Meliodas POV.
"Mel,Mel..."I slowly opened my eyes to see zeldris staring at me with teary eyes"I think the baby's coming"he said and my eyes widen"what?!"I said before falling from the bed"Aaah"I moan rubbing my head"are you okay?"zeldris asked worried and I immediately checked the time,it was 12:00pm midnight. I immediately put on some clothes and carried him to the car as I drove toward the hospital"are you in alot of pain? Is eli coming out right now?"I asked worried"you mean Liz"he replied"ughhhh"he moan holding his stomach and I immediately stepped on the wheels driving faster,we quickly arrived in the hospital and I sat outside as the nurses took zeldris to the delivery room.
Hours passed and I was getting really restless,"you can go in now"zeldris said coming out of the room and I immediately rush in there he was zeldris,he was holding a slivered haired little angel"Mel, she's perfect"zeldris say and I slowly walked to them and held my little angel,she slowly opens her eyes which were emerald green and she had peachy skin just like zeldris,a sweet smile grew on her lip and tears immediately rolled down my eyes"Mel,why are you crying"zeldris asked and I pulled him into a hug"I'm so happy that I could faint, this one's a girl"I said smiling as tears rolls down my eyes,I was overjoyed."so what's her name?"gelda asked curious"Elizabeth!"we both said at once and glance at each other with a shock expression, we know exactly what each other's thinking, because our are connected.

Zeldris POV.
I got discharged from the hospital pretty soon and time flies fast because Elizabeth was already crawling.  here I was putting Tristan to sleep after being stressed out from work, I walked out of his room and saw meliodas carrying Elizabeth"good night,my baby,my little angel.."he said"pa... Mm..."little Eli murmur"papa.."she added "No,no. Not papa. You have to sleep, Eli. That way I can go wash the dishes and shower..."meliodas complained and I little Eli begin to suck his hand "that's not for eating!"he panicked and I giggled at how cute they're "No,no. No eating your Papa"I said walking towards them and the moment she glanced at me she started flapping her hands"come here,my baby"I said carrying her "Dadada.."she said excited "agh,so adorable"I say placing a kiss on her head"zel what about me?"meliodas replied with a jealous expression on his face and I placed a kiss on his lips and he kissed back. "you smell so nice"he said and my face turn red,"Mel get some rest, I'll put Elizabeth to sleep "i said and he sighed exhausted"I'm going to watch the dishes before we go to sleep "meliodas said walking to the kitchen and I sighed. I guess we're both exhausted from work but I'm happy with the family I have, it's like I'm being rewarded. I'm happy as long as meliodas is with me.