9. memories

Meliodas POV.
"I miss you Mel"

My eyes snap open and I noticed I was cuddling with zeldris, I immediately moved away from him who was still asleep.
"I love you" 
"Ah"I moaned in pain holding my head as a loud sound rang in my head, zeldris immediately got up and got me some pills which I immediately took"are you okay? Are you still having a headache?"he asked worried"leave me alone!"I yelled laying back on the bed as I close my eyes.

-Flashback-

Zeldris was wearing one of my dirty shirt as tears rolls down his cheeks, he gently touch his bracelet"what I want to tell you right now...I miss you so bad mel"he cried out.

-End of Flashback-

What the hell did I just recall, it felt strange but familiar.

I was finally able to take off my cast as my arm had healed and my friends insist on throwing a feist for my cast off.  I was seated on a table with ban, king, gelda, Tristan who were busy eating and I was wondering zeldris's whereabout when he walked in with a female beta,they both took a seat "this is gelda, she's my friend"zeldris introduce while gelda waved "And this is ban, she's meliodas friend, this is ban. He's also meliodas friend and Tristan my son"zeldris said and she slowly nodded."meliodas, sorry I didn't visit you when you were in the hospital"she said and I rolled my eyes"I don't need you to visit"I replied"let's have some barbecue"ban said drunk as always"Diana, you like beef let me cook some for you"zeldris said cooking a beef for her,"I brought you cake"she replied and he smiled"thanks"zeldris said and I smashed the class of water in my hand"meliodas are you okay!!"everyone panicked"let me clean it for you"ban said"No!"I replied before glancing at zeldris"that's my Omega's job"I added and zeldris took me inside, I pinned him to the wall as I grabbed his hair"ah!"he moaned"what's with you and that girl named Diana?"I angrily asked"we're just friends"he replied"And what are we?"I asked"we're a couple"he replied"why the hell are you two seating next to each other all close and personal?,are you insulting me zeldris"I said"meliodas you're hurting me"he murmur"if I ever see you get close to anyone, I'm going to do something bad"I replied before letting him go. "How did I get the accident, because I don't remember being a clumsy driver"I said seating down on the table and everyone immediately  quiet"it's all my fault"zeldris said"I told you to hurry back from work at midnight just to buy me a cake"he added"people actually said you love me but all you care about is yourself!!"I yelled.

Zeldris POV.
"Meliodas please don't do it"I begged but he didn't even look at me,he was car racing with random alpha, the racing was terribly dangerous, I wanted to stop meliodas from raising but I don't know how. I made up my mind and walked into the road as I stood in front of meliodas car which was speeding towards, the moment meliodas saw me he immediately stopped his car and got out"are you crazy?!!"he yelled grabbing my hair and with a blink of an eye he released a heavy clap on my cheeks and tears rolls down my eyes"do you want to die that badly!!"he said and I glanced at him"you said you'll never lay your hands on me"I murmur breaking down in tears. the feeling of someone who lost their memory and someone who has been completely forgotten are really very different.