7. Someone you truly love

Meliodas POV.
I slowly open my eyes after drifting off to sleep like an hour ago and I noticed someone was in the room, I sat up and rub my eyes to get a full view of the person"Chandler?"I murmur shocked and he smiled. Chandler is a Mafia and my uncle and when I ran away from home during high school I was staying with him. "I heard you had an accident so I came to see if you're alright"he said looking around"anyway where's the omega?"he asked"how would I fucking know"i rudely replied and he shake his head disappointedly"you're acting like Zeldris is a stranger to you, therefore Zeldris can verify the relationship between you and him. Because you're really self confident but now you can't trust your own memory. You're trying to use your survival instinct to protect yourself"Chandler said with a disappointed look on his face which made me sigh"uncle,I don't know, what's true or not true. During those three years everything about me changed,I just can't believe it"I replied and he took a deep breath"everything is real. You gave your entire life and love to one person. aside from yourself, you have a family. You have someone that you truly love, a person that makes your heart pound, that person is Zeldris. I confirmed it myself"he said with a serious expression."you have to grab on to him now that you've lost your memory because they're lots of alpha killing themselves for your omega,if he leaves you. You're really going to regret it"he warned before walking out, ban and gelda walked in with food stuff which they placed on the table"how are you feeling cold hearted idiot"gelda said and I gave her a dead stare"ban"I called and his raise his eyebrow"what's up?"he asks"is it true that, Zeldris is my omega?"I asked wanting to hear from ban"yes, you're so obsessed with Zeldris"gelda said"was I really the one that approached him first?"I asked ban"yes, you fell in love with him that you didn't let him out of your sight. At that time after college I ask him to travel with me and he told me to ask permission from his Dad then I discovered that it wasn't his Dad but you!!"she replied and they begin to talk none stop about a movie before Zeldris walked in and they left, I glance at him as he gently pat my head and touch my forehead without my permission"your temperature is fine"he murmur and sighed then king walked in with gift and some lunch"wow captain,stop with the dead stare, you're giving me chills"he said giving them to Zeldris who just smiled in return"so how are you doing? Any memories?"he asked"all I can say is that I'm okay"I replied and gave me a confused look"huh, how are you okay when you have a broken arm, broke leg and a broken leg?"king said,he really haven't changed"meliodas did you know what happened when Zeldris found out that you had an accident?, He left home in a hurry even though it's was 12:00pm at night and when he discovered that you were in the ICU,he immediately fainted. I felt sorry for him"king said and Zeldris had an uncomfortable look on his face like he wanted king to stop then his phone suddenly dinged, he looked at his phone and immediately left after that.

"Everyone said the same thing, that we were so much in love and I cherish you and we were a perfect couple."I said as Zeldris was wiping me"those are the people that have seen us and witness our relationship"he replied and I glanced at him"did you bribe them?"I asked and he sighed"if I wanted to bribe someone to fool you, do you think It'll be hard,huh?"he replied pissed"or did I settle down and personal edited your password and wallpaper on your phone?"he said and I picked my phone which was next to me and noticed his picture was my wallpaper, I tried to unlock it with my former password but it didn't work then I used his name and it immediately unlock and there it was another of his picture as my home screen wallpaper."am I a wizard? Cause if I really have powers or spell I would've made sure you didn't have an accident"he added and I took a deep breath"as long as I do remember, love doesn't exist. If finally I can't remember anything-"I immediately stop my sentence as I noticed the sad look on his face"don't worry, I'll leave if you don't remember anything"he replied.

Zeldris POV.
I finished wiping meliodas when my phone suddenly begin to ring and it was gill thunder calling. I stood up and was about to excuse myself when meliodas grabbed my hand"can't you answer the call here!"he rudely asked "I don't want to disturb you"I replied"did I say anything? Put the damn phone on speaker now!"he commanded and I sighed before putting it on speaker.

"Did I disturb you Zeldris?"

"No, it's okay gill thunder"

"How's meliodas condition?"

"He's conscious now."

"Wow that's nice!, how long has he been conscious?"

"For weeks now"

"How are you doing Zeldris, take care of yourself. I'll see you soon"

"Thanks so much gill"

~hang up!!"

"Who's he?"he asks with the same jealousy rising in his voice"His name is gill thunder"I replied"I don't want to know his name,I just want to know if he's flirting with you"he said"Mel!"I said shocked that he could say that. I immediately rush off into the bathroom and begin to throw up,"oh,my god"I murmur seating on the cold floor as I touch my stomach, I've to be strong for both meliodas and the baby....