1. Our life together

I was laying down in bed trying to get some sleep"Zeldris!!, zeldris!!"he yelled barging into the room"get the hell up!"he said spanking me and I slowly opened my eyes to see meliodas who had an angry expression on his face,I nervously smile as I sat up"jeez,Mel stop yelling"I replied"Who took you home?,I told you to wait for me on the cafe after work so I can take you home, how many time will I tell that I don't want you out of sight!!"he exclaimed with his voice sounding really jealous"I waited for you on the cafe but I wasn't feeling too well so a friend took me home"I replied and he immediately grabbed my hair"ah!"I moan at the sudden impact"You ask someone else to take you home, don't you know you're mine. Don't ever try this again"he warned"Mel, I'm not your prisoner. let go of me you're hurting me."I moaned in pain and he quickly let go which made me sigh"I'm sorry"he apologize"have you eaten?"he asked opening the fridge"No"I replied and he brought out a flourless chocolate cupcakes[ shit it's my favorite ]my eyes immediately widen"dessert!"I said excited and smile at meliodas who knows exactly what I want, he sat next to me and feed me while I feed him back [ even though he doesn't like dessert,he always eats it as long as I was the one who gave it to him] he then drank water.
I'm zeldris Liones, am a very fragile omega who's currently engaged to Meliodas,my dominant alpha, actually we met in college  and Meliodas fell in love with me since then,he tried to make me fall for him which I obviously did [ what?....I couldn't resist such a hot alpha who helped me through my heat cycle ] after begin marked by him, we moved in together and after college I found out that I was pregnant for him and then when we had a son "Tristan", he's 3 years old and of course a dominant alpha like meliodas,these two are really overprotective of me, especially Meliodas. He's like very possessive of me and goes Berserk just like what happens a moment ago.
Meliodas owns a barbing salon and he's also a Chef,he also owns a huge restaurant call " board hat "while I'm a doctor, I'm actually planning on opening a clinic. I something help him on the restaurant?

Meliodas POV.
I was in the restaurant thinking of what I should get zeldris for his upcoming birthday, I didn't know what I'll give him even though I know he'll be happy with whatever I give him but I want it to be special"captain, I seem to noticed you're actually worried about something?"ban asked"zeldris birthday is coming up and I want to give him a something really special"I replied"just give him anything"ban said and zeldris walked in with Tristan who was fast asleep in his arms,I quickly carried Tristan from him"thanks"he whispered before seating on a table,I quickly made lemon juice for him and when back to work while ban served the customers.
"meliodas, Tristan told me that your omega orders you around like a servant when you're home,I can't imagine you being a servant"king said and I slapped his head"ouch!"he yelled"don't ever tell this to anyone"I replied"I already know the only person that can turn you into a servant is Zeldris, you love him damn much"ban said teasing me"hey,get back to work"I replied"wait but who's that alpha seating next to Zeldris?"king asked and I immediately scan through all the table and saw an alpha chatting with Zeldris who seems uncomfortable,I immediately walked towards them"are you here alone?"he asked and Zeldris glance at me who was waiting towards them"no, I'm here with my boyfriend"he replied "I don't mind if you have a boyfriend"the guy replied and I stamp my hand on the table"you've got a problem with my omega?"I angrily said and he stood up and left, I took a deep breath trying not to get angry at my omega for being too attractive"I'll put a collar on you so everyone can know that you're mine"I declared before going back to work, He's mine and mine alone.