8. I miss him

Meliodas POV.
"You own a barbing salon and a restaurant"Zeldris said "I asked a question, so is he flirting with you"I said raising my voice and an alpha walked in carrying a basket of gift"gill"Zeldris said and the unknown Alpha smile,the way he was glancing at my omega I immediately knew what he was after."you didn't say you were on your way here,why did you bring so many things"Zeldris asked"I brought some sweets for you and meliodas get well soon"gill thunder says even though he didn't mean it."I didn't ask you to visit. I can recover by myself"I said getting a glance from my omega"Mel!,when did you suddenly become a talkative person"he giving me the "don't be rude" look. "Thanks so much gill... you really did have to buy so much"Zeldris said with a sweet smile that I've never seen before. He gently placed the gifts on the table"seeing meliodas like this, Zeldris you must be tired?"he said"a little bit but I'm fine"Zeldris replied"if you don't feel okay, please call me anytime"he added and I gave him a dead stare"are you a doctor?"I asked"Mel!!"Zeldris said giving me the same look,he has never smile at me but why does he smile at everyone else?. Both ban and king walked in and the moment they saw Arthur a familiar teasing smirk grew on their lips"Zeldris have you had lunch?"king asked"no"Zeldris replied"Then I'm leaving Zeldris in your care gill thunder, go eat with him"king added"why do you have to go with him?"I said raising my voice"captain calm down, it's just lunch. gill thunder please take care of Zeldris cause if he faints again,I won't be able to help him"ban said and Zeldris gave both of them a confused look"why do you have to let him take care of Zeldris?"I asked annoyed and ban laughs"seriously captain are you going to take the cast off and take care of Zeldris instead???huh?"he teased and pulled Zeldris to gill thunder who held his hand"go eat already, we'll take care of him"king said and Zeldris glance at me before leaving then both ban and king burst into laughter"even though you lost your memories, you're still the same. You're always jealous"king said and I rolled my eyes. 2 minutes passed and I was getting restless because they haven't still come back... What is that alpha doing to my omega?"where's he, what exactly is he eating that he's taking so long?"I complain"captain it's been only two minutes, I'm sure zeldris hasn't even started eating"ban said"it's eating slowly because he wants to spend time with that bastard"I took a deep breath trying to calm down"if zeldris wants to spend time with gill thunder, it's right.... isn't it?"king says and ban nodded"gill thunder always talks sweet and take good care of him like you did before but look at you now, you're not acting like you're in a hospital bed at all"king says and I look away. 30 minutes passed and zeldris walked in with that bastard"zel,my leg's sore give me a massage"I commanded and he immediately came to me"do you feel any pain,I can apply some medicine"he said worried"no need, just give me a massage"I replied and he started massaging my leg, I glanced back at that bastard and I get it now, zeldris is too attractive"you're so Charming aren't you,I think it's time I get you a collar"I said and his face immediately flushed red then he smiled and my heart begin to pound, just what is this feeling?

Zeldris POV.
Meliodas got discharged from the hospital and I was so happy he wasn't in any pain except that he had a cast on his left arm and he had to walk with a crush stick, I slowly opened the door of my car as i help him out of the car,he strangely glance at the house"Is this your house?"he asks"no, this is our house. Actually you bought it and asked me to stay with you"I replied and he gave me a confused look"I asked you to stay with me?"he repeated and I nodded"after all we're engaged"I replied before helping him inside. He sat in the living room and I prepared some porridge for him after eating I took him to the bathroom to take a shower"where's the kid?"he asks"oh, Tristan is staying with gelda for the meantime"I said undress him and my face immediately heat up seeing his abs and everything,I took a deep breath before I started washing his hair and I made sure I didn't wet his cast while he just stared at me.  After he finishes taking a shower,I help him with some of his clothes before we lay down on the bed. He moved away from me and I just glanced at him knowing he sees me as a stranger. We normally cuddle to sleep....I miss him.

I sighed before closing my eyes trying to get some sleep but couldn't when suddenly a hand wraps around my waist and I was shocked to see meliodas who was fast asleep pulling me into his arms as we cuddled, a smile grew on my face and I slowly close my eyes before drifting off to sleep.