11. How we first met

Meliodas POV.
I didn't know how many days had passed all I know was that I miss him. I was laying on the floor in my room, hugging a pic of him as tears rolled down my eyes, why did he leave me?
My suddenly had a painful headache and I close my eyes.

- Flashback -

Years ago....

"H-hello. My name is meliodas wrath"I introduced myself in front of the class, it was my first year in Brittany university whom I was forced by my Dad to attend and it was a whole new world, I wasn't sure if I'd fit in.

The entire class ignored me which wasn't weird because everyone knew I was a terrible person,a gangster.  everything felt so unfamiliar. I sat on my seat after we were told to pair up with someone for a project, I sighed looking at everyone who totally ignore me. "Excuse me"someone said tapping on my shoulder and I turn around to see a boy,he had spikey black hair and pale peachy skin with beautiful emerald eyes"yeah?"I replied"aren't you a freshman?"he asked with a smile"I am"I replied"if you're not taken, do you want to pair up with me?"he asked and I glanced at him confused,he wasn't scared of me at all"I'm a bully and a bad person, it's better I'm left alone"I replied looking away"no one wants to be alone, so pair up with me?"he said,is this pity? Or doesn't he have any friends like me?"come on, Zeldris pair up with me"a girl said and he rolled his eyes"no gelda, I want to pair up with him"he said before looking back at me"come on Zeldris pair up with us"two guys says"I already have a partner"he replied smiling at me,of all the people he could have paired up with,he choose me. A dangerous gangster,"do you really want to pair with me?"I asked and he nodded"okay"I replied"I'm Zeldris"he introduced himself"meliodas wrath"i replied. He was the first person that really warmed up to me.

I was eating alone in the cafeteria like always when a bowl of rice landed on my plate,I looked up to see Zeldris who immediately sat with me"eat more,help yourself"he said and that's when it all started. I started developing feelings for him with every interaction we had, at first I wasn't sure about my feelings, but it soon became clear. I've liked him ever since then but he suddenly disappeared after we were classified and we met again in the next semester but he couldn't remember me.

- End of flashback -

I weep so much as I hugged his picture tighter letting these figment of memories flow through me.

- Flashback -

Six months ago....

"I love it here"Zeldris said watching the waterfall as I stare at him,"zel, I'm bored of my tongue"I said"Bored of your tongue?"he replied confused"yeah, do you wanna exchange tongue?"I asked and he stared at me confused like he was processing what I just said then his face turn red like a tomato and he playfully hit my forehead while I burst into laughter,he was blushing so hard and tried to walk away but I pulled him back before going down on my feet as I brought out a ring from my pocket"everyone's got the right to take care of the person they love and I wanna have that right to take care of you and Tristan"I said and zeldris had a very confused look on his face"Are you asking me...To marry you?"he said shocked "I can get serious at times too"I replied gazing into his eyes"I'm ready to take care of you for the rest of my life,i love you with all I am. Will you marry me?"I asked and tears rolls down his cheeks as he smile"of course, I'll marry you"he replied pulling me up from my knees as we crashed our lips against each other.

- End oF Flashback -

I slowly opened my eyes"the waterfall"I murmur before running out to my car as I drove off to the waterfall.

Zeldris POV.
I arrived at the waterfall two days ago and I've made friends with gloxinia,melascular,escarno, Hendrickson.
They're group of friends camping near the waterfall.

I was taking a swim with the group when something got into my eyes"ouch"I said rubbing my eye"are you okay"Hendrickson says rushing me to me before caressing my hair as he looked at my eyes"I'm fine"I said and noticed his friends smiling at us"way to go Hendrickson, you're being pretty caring there"escarno say "I think I'll better dry up "I said before swimming to dry land. I dried myself up and changed my clothes,I walked out of the bathroom and my widen the moment I noticed a familiar blonde haired alpha"Mel"I said staring at my alpha who was standing in front of me, his eyes were swollen and he doesn't looks so well,I noticed a bandage on his face and immediately approached him"are you okay, your head what happened to your head?"I asked worried"how could you leave someone who just lost his memory"he said looking down"I left because I needed some time alone"I said"you left because I hurt you"he murmur"why did you hit me?"I asked"because you didn't care about yourself, what if I wasn't able to stop the car on time what do you think might have happened?"he asked before kneeing"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I hurt you"he said and I pulled him up before embracing him. His temperature was really high and I pulled him into the tent,he was sweating alot which was clearly a fever,I was about to get some meds from my car when a hand grabbed me"we-where are you going?"he asked sounding really sleepy"you have a fever and I'm going to get some meds"I said and  took off his pant leaving only his boxer"don't go,I need only you"he said before cuddling with me. i was happy that my body runs cool because I was his personal icebag.