2. We're a family

Zeldris POV.
We arrived home pretty late and I took a shower and sat on the bed after dressing the bed with a brown bedsheet"here, pillowcase"meliodas said giving me a blue pillowcase"they're in different colors"I replied"come on, it's doesn't matter"he replied"they don't go well together, get new ones"I gave him the pillowcase and he heavy sighed"Blue is pretty"he added trying to convince me"nope,get the ones in the same color"I replied and he gave me a brown pillowcase and after covering the pillow, he suddenly push me on and lay on top of me"what are you doing now?"I asked and a smile grew on his face"testing the sheets"he replied and begin to touch the bedsheet behind my face"soft as always"he added"testing the sheets, I'll go.."I said and I was about to get up but he pinned me the bed"No!"he said"let's do what couples do"meliodas said and started leaving hickey on my neck"papa, what do couples do?"a little voice said and I looked at the door to see Tristan robbing his eyes [ yeah,he sleep walk sometimes ] meliodas immediately sighed and I know what he was thinking, [ Tristan ruined the moment],I walked to him and carried him on my arms"is that panda going to sleep with us again tonight?"meliodas ask annoyed [ he calls Tristan panda because he looked really cute when he was born] Tristan has messy blonde hair like meliodas and blue eyes"yeah,he is"I replied"but I really want to do it"meliodas plead and I giggle,"okay!"I replied and took Tristan to his room, I placed a kiss on his forehead before leaving. I walked to back to my room when I suddenly sense an overwhelming lemon pheromones, I quickly covered my nose and saw meliodas panting alot,he was sweating and his eyes were onyx dark,he glanced at me with nothing but lust in his eyes, it immediately hit me and I slowly curse myself for forgetting it was meliodas rut period,I was about to check my closet if I had any Alpha suppressant when meliodas immediately pulled me to the bed, he took off his shirt and when I was about to stand up but my body was completely paralyzed, his pheromones were extremely strong making me summit. he pulled down my pant and I immediately gasps the moment he slide his entire length into me. "Ahh!"I moan as he started thrusting as fast as he could, pheromones begin to link from my body and the entire room was filled with our pheromones, he sank his fangs on my neck making his mark more visible while I scream in pain.....

I immediately snap back into reality when gelda suddenly hit me on my head"hmm?"I said confused"I've called you like a million times, what are you thinking about and where's my little panda?"she asked"hmm,oh. Tristan is in his kindergarten, you can pick him up later"I replied and she smiles "zeldris,did you get any sleep last night? I can see dark circle around your eyes and I kinda noticed your mark is quite visible so...."she says staring at me like she was expecting me to say something,I nervously looked away "you guys did it"she said and I looked at her in shock "how did you know?"I asked confused "the way you sat,I noticed you seems to be in pain and your fated mark was is really visible with the dark circles around your eyes proves everything"she stated and I sighed "yeah, meliodas is experiencing his rut and I'm really worried about him."i said"but, after you guys did it,is he still sick?"she asked"no"I replied. Gelda is became a nurse after college and we're working in the same hospital,she brought her pet which was a snake from nowhere and I immediately ran from the room "are you crazy?"I said terrified "oh, you're going to know how crazy I am"she said and begin to chase me with the snake on her hand.

Meliodas POV.
My eyes snap open and I quickly got up and noticed that I was in my room and zeldris already left for work, I got up and was about   head to the kitchen when I saw a little piece of paper in front of the door

                ♥- I'm off to work, don't forget to take a shower and brush your tooth before having breakfast and don't forget to eat finish the two bowls of meal on the table, love you -......♥ Zeldris ♥

I smiled and immediately place a kiss on the little paper,I quickly took a shower and brush my tooth before finishing the two bowls of green curry and stewed pork with eggs which was my favorite.
I decided to do the laundry and when I was done I saw another little paper.

           ♥- I told you to turn your clothes inside out before washing. Do it now -♥
                              ♥ Zeldris ♥

I quickly begin to turn my clothes and when I was done I noticed anyone paper on the door knob.

                   ♥- Don't forget to empty the pockets-♥

I immediately smile to myself,he knows every move I make an everything about me, what a lovely wife I have. I went back and being to empty the pockets "I'm a servant in my own house"I murmur and raised my head to see another paper.

                    ♥- mumbling 🤭?-♥

I was so shocked that he knew that I was going to murmur.  I wonder how much I love him, he's making me miss him even more, I miss his eyes and smile and lips. I was done with the laundry. I prepared alot of special meals and picked Tristan from kindergarten,we got home and I noticed zeldris was already home,he was staring at the meals in surprise. "Papa"Tristan says running to zeldris who Immediately pick him up "zel are you mad at me?"I asked as I could sense he was ignoring me. "zel why are you mad at me?"I asked and glance at Tristan who had a confused look on his face "Tristan your papa is mad at me, what do I do to make him forgive me"I asked my clever little son"kiss him"he said and zeldris immediately glance at him"where did you lean the word kiss?"zeldris said and glance back
at me, I immediately peck him on his cheek and he slowly smile "what should I do again if he's still mad"I asked "keep on kissing until he's no longer mad"Tristan says and a smirk grew on my lips, zeldris immediately noticed this and ran while I chase after him.

I think love is only the beginning,we will have to face a lot more, but as long as our heart beats for each other, no matter what is there waiting for us, we will go through it eventually because we're together and we're a family.