3. I Miss You

Zeldris POV.
We took a day off work as me, ban, meliodas,king and gelda went group camping on a water fall,I was taking a swim in the waters when I bumped into something, more like someone. I turned around and my widen"gill thunder!"I said and he immediately smile"Zeldris"he called out in shock, gill thunder has been my childhood friend but had to travel abroad when we were in high school and since then I haven't seen him or heard of him until now"you're back in Korea?"I asked and he nodded"I was classified as an alpha, what about you?"he asks"am an omega"I replied and he smiled"Years has passed and you're still not good at swimming"he tease and pulled me close and he begin to teach me how to swim,"Zeldris! Meliodas is coming!!"gelda shouted as she panics,I immediately move away from gill thunder. Meliodas walked towards me and the moment he saw gill thunder next to me,he dived into the water and pull me into his arms.
We got out of the waters and I decided to help meliodas in the kitchen while the other were drinking,I went into the kitchen and saw meliodas was preparing chicken pad Thai"who's he?"he asked"he's my childhood friend who traveled abroad but now out of the blues he's back"I replied helping him with the recipe"I don't like him"meliodas said"ouch,I think I got something in my eyes"I said pretending and Meliodas immediately held my cheeks and caress my hair then I immediately peck his lips"I love you"I said with a smile and he immediately nosebleed"woah,Mel are you okay?"I asked but he seems to be out of the world"captain is in paradise now"ban said holding a bottle as he was drunk then he collapse on the floor and Meliodas snapped back into reality,I immediately took a tissue and wipe his nose"are you alright?"I asked and he wrapped his arms around my waist"what would I do without you?"he murmur and I ruffle his messy blonde hair"my alpha is so cute"I complimented and pulled him outside,I was so shocked to see king and gelda drunk"how on earth are we going to carry them!"I said shocked.

Night fall and I was in my tent drying my hair with a towel after taking a shower while meliodas was just staring at me"what?"I asked and he slowly pull down my sleeve reveling my shoulder then he gently placed a kiss on it, I giggles as it tickles"what were you like before you met me?"I asked curious and the expression on his face suddenly changed like he was uncomfortable with my question"I was actually really dangerous before, like really, really, dangerous. I never loved anyone until I met you who changed my world"he explains and bite my ears"ouch,are you a dog?"I asked and he smiled"I can be one for you. I'm really happy to have you in my life zel"he added and we cuddle"love you"he whispered before we slowly drift off to sleep.

Meliodas POV.
it was morning and I had to hurry up home to my Dad company because he suddenly called that it was urgent.
"Dad,I told you that I'm not going to take over this company, you can at least give this opportunity to estarossa!!"I yelled, seriously I can't believe my father called me again for the same proposal that I'll never take, "do you think, you'll be able to take care of your omega and son with your little restaurant and barbing salon"my dad said irritated"I love my life right now"I replied"of course you do, I never thought an omega would stop you from dangerous car racing like before or that you'll ever fall in love"Dad said"okay,can I go now?"I asked and he fixed his suit"son, I've to go on a busy trip for three days and you have to take over the company when I'm not around"he added and my eyes immediately widen"Three days!!"I yelled and he nods,[ three days without seeing zeldris or Tristan is worst than a nightmare ] "Dad,I don't think I can do this"I said and he immediately handed me some files"sign them"he said and immediately left which made me sighed,I sat in the office for hours and damn I miss my omega like hell, my phone immediately rang and it was zeldris who was calling, I quickly answered it"I miss you!!"we both said at the same time and my heart begin to pound,"Mel, it's my birthday and you aren't here with me. This is the worst birthday ever"zeldris complained and it immediately hit me that I completely forgot"Mel, can you come to me, please.."zeldris said and I immediately look at the sun which was slowly going down"I will"I replied"really!!.. buy me some cake"zeldris added and I immediately ran out of the company and drove to the nearest bakery, I bought a flourless chocolate cake and a bouquet of red roses filling the boot in my car and I was driving back home,my phone suddenly rang and the caller was zeldris, I was about to pickup my phone when I noticed a truck right in front of me, I couldn't reserve but crashed against it and my head hit the steering wheel. Dark dot covered my vision"zel"