[ 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ] THE ARRIVALS

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ] THE ARRIVALS▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IT WAS A USUAL DAY, and by mean usual, as in the Autobots fighting the Decepticons. It was the same routine that the team prime was used to, sometimes involving the three particular human teenagers getting dragged along.

" Miko how many times do I have to tell you that it's dangerous for you guys to be here " Bulkhead said to his charge, the Autobots had finished fighting Megatron and his team and the enemy's team retreated.

Miko only cheekily smiled at her guardian as the others only knew it was useless to convince the Japanese girl otherwise.

" Woohoo! Did ya see the con's face? hah! " Smokescreen boasted, fist-bumping in the air as Arcee rolled her eyes over the rookie's ego, " Come one Ratchet, bridge us back now," she said as the medic was typing the base coordinates on the back of his servos. Soon all of them were met by the familiar green portal in front of them and walked in, wanting to rest from the fight they finished.

Instead of the old, military hanger, it was an outdoor cinema backyard but the unusual part was it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere in outer space, surrounded by millions of stars. In front of them were various comfy seats and a massive screen.

There was already a group of people there, looking around confused.

They all turned and saw team prime standing there, their eyes widen as the Autobots were expecting them to freak out but to their surprise, they didn't. Mostly they looked surprised but it felt like they knew what they were.

Before the group could say anything, another green portal in the air suddenly opens. Bulkhead quickly picked up Miko from nearly being flattened by a bunch of figures falling. Everyone stared at them falling out of the portal in disbelief.

" Whoever is touching my aft better remove their servo-"

" Holy fragging scrap! what did the pit happen? "

:: Can - someone - get off me! ::

" Dude! watch your foot, you almost squashed me!"

Team Prime lifted their weapons at them, watching the group warily. Only a handful of the sudden newcomers had landed on their peds and they instantly noticed the weapons pointing at them. Soon everyone was pointing their blasters or canons at each other.

" How the pits did we get here Optimus? weren't we all at the base?"The black and grey bot Ironhide asked in confusion, turning to his leader who was next to him. Team Prime gawked at their other Optimus and the other Autobots.

" What in Primus is going on? " Ratchet exclaimed, this was a peculiar situation which he did not like. At all.

A voice spoke to them, " Greetings everyone. I know many of you are wondering where you are and who kidnapped you ... it was me. I kidnapped you"