14.

Y/n's pov

"Good morning.Thankyou for the breakfast." Jungkook stated as he took his seat beside me on the dining table.

He was greeted back by mother as she served him pancakes.

"I hope they taste good." She smiled at him to which he nodded and took a bite quickly releasing a moan "that's delicious! Mrs.min, it's amazing truly."

"What are'nt you eating? Need special invitation?" My mom raised an eyebrow to which I shook my head and then nodded my head like a fool making everyone look at me. Finally the person who truly cares for me questioned "are you okay butter cup? Why do you look blank? Is something wrong?"

I smiled reassuringly and spilled "I am fine dad, just thinking about studies."

"Oh what studies?" Jungkook asked with his eyes fixated on me as he took another bite making my eyes jump on his pair of lips.

"You won't understand." I said as I took another bite where as my mind was still holding onto the STUDY part.

Wanna know what study I mean?

_Flashback_

"Can you help me?" He asked pausing me on my tracks.
"What help?" I asked to which he pointed at this arm "It is difficult for me to put on clothes with this injury."

And since he was hurt because of me I had to help him.
I nodded quickly and entered his room. He asked me to pull the t-shirt down as he slides it.

I did what he asked me for but maybe he accidentally hurt his arm "ow!" he groaned making me panick "hey what happened- oh no your arm is bleeding!" I said as I covered my mouth with my palm.

"Chill we can do the dressing-"

"We need to call a doctor!" I suggested to which he stated "you are trained as well aren't you?"

And then it clicked me "oh...yeah... I can do it as well. Yes you are right."

I brought a first aid kit and placed it on the washroom's sink saying "I am not very experienced but I'll try my best."

He gave me a thumbs up as I started to un-wrap  his previous dressing. He never moved an inch making it difficult for me to stand straight.
"Sit at the edge of the bathtub." I commanded which he obeyed without a word.

Finally after cleaning his wound and wasting alot of cotton I started to wrap another dressing saying "Everytime I look at it, I feel guilty and relieved at the same time."

He was just listening silently when I continued "If I wouldn't have called you, You would've never got into trouble but I would've died." I gave him a look when I completed wrapping it and asked for a tape.

"Thankyou and sorry at the same time." I patted his arms slightly asking "is it tight enough?"
"You mean your father's t-shirt? Yes indeed it is very tight." He replied making me laugh but then my laughter died as I realised how perfect his body looked in this outfit.

"No stupid, I meant the dressing." I corrected to which he checked it by moving his arm and then gave a thumbs up "thanks." He pipped.

I picked the first-aid kit ready to leave but then only to slip on the wet tiles.
I thought that was the end of me because soon I'll hit the cold tile and die.

But maybe my exaggerations were wrong as I found myself hanging in his strong arm. When I opened my eyes he smirked and said "Dr.y/n be careful."

I straightened my back but he never left my waist, the gap between our chests were just of an inch or so. His breath almost hit my lips when he bent down and whispered "You might have to give me another dressing y/n."

I realised I was holding onto his injured arm and mentally slapped myself for being this careless.
I tried to push myself away but he never let me do so.

"Jungkook leave me." I spoke as I tried removing his other hand from my waist with that his grip got tighter as he came closer to my face forcing me to close my eyes.

Yes.yes.yes- I mean no. No.no.

I felt his flaring gaze on my face, probably making me shine red where as his tight grip on my waist was burning my body like coal. I felt his hot breath touch my lips when he never stopped coming closer to my lips making me close my eyes...

But what about my love? What about my wait and what about my trust on
..."taehyung..." I released unknowingly.

Soon I felt his grip loosening as he said "I am sorry. I really am." I opened my eyes and found myself facing his back as he turned his body around.

"J-ju" I called only to get interrupted "please leave y/n."

_End of flashback_

Just the last night's thought make my bones crawl under my skin.

Y/n you have a freaking boyfriend!
Don't get distracted!

That was our very first skin-ship and hopefully the very last as well.

We finished our breakfast soon when jungkook said he'll drop me while going to his work.

~

"Here let me transfer the money online." I asked the professor who nodded and gave me the account number. I transferred the amount and looked at Mina who was chilling on her phone.

"Did you guys divided the amount?" Professor asked to which Mina replied "nope, she's the richer one so she decided to pay the whole amount."

"Forced. I was forced to do so." I corrected to which she rolled her eyes and with that I left his office.

Today's day was one of the worst days since I joined in here. This is too much  Mina is getting on my nerves, she literally pushed me while we were on the stairs.

I tried to punch her but she was better at dodging it.

We had a huge fight in the corridor, that forced the head to give me another warning he said one more and I'll be suspended. God!
I am so done!

That shit probably is having parents who don't care about her future and that's why she fools around in the whole college.

Ugh-

I need to talk!

One more ill luck, so-hee is absent today, she should've been here today so that I could explain her my fury.
She's the only one who listens to me here.
I also wish all my friends from London were here!

Ugh-

Even jungkook's car is nowhere to be seen.

Ugh-

So many ughs-

Ughh-! Today's the worst day ever!!

"Ugh!" I released when I heard honk of a car. It was of jungkook's, without letting him come out and open the door like every time I opened the door quickly and sat inside.
I folded my arms over my chest and released a tired plus irritating sigh.

"Your day was bad I get it." He commented from that side making me clench my jaws and ask "how is your head? And hand?"

"You're asking or threatening?" He laughed at the end but seeing me not responding to his laugh at all he rubbed the bridge of his nose and said  "let's have some beverages."

***

😂Okay that was NOT the very last skin ship.

I hope you enjoyed.💞☁️