6.

Y/n's pov

When I reached jungkook's mansion, I found his car was already parked. "So he returns by 7"

I entered the house with a huge smile.
I was greeted welcome by the maid, I smiled at her and tried finding jungkook.
"Madam, mr.jeon is in the living room." The maid understood her assignment and showed me the way to the room.

"Jungkook!" I called out for him from outside as I searched inside the pa1cket for what I brought for him.
As soon as I entered the room, seeing his state I screamed "ahh!"

He was...shirtless again.

"I would call that over acting" he said as he laughed.
"Over- why are roaming half naked?" I asked without turning my head back.

"Because it's my habit and this is my house." He said again.
"Wow! So you roam around your house like that? Infront of the house helps as well?" I asked amazed to which he pipped "I do. Anyways why were you calling me?"

"I-I- just got you a drink." I said as I took out some small plastic cans of banana milk and kept it on the side table beside me "I thought you'd like it." I stated and heard nothing.

Silence prevailed in the room for the next two minutes until I finally turned and found him smirking at me, he was already in his t-shirt.
"Why is that ugly smirk on your face?" I asked to which he replied "whom did you ask about my favourite drink?"

"Favourite? That one?" I pointed at the bottles to which he nodded in agreement. Now I know why he is smirking.
"I didn't do any investigation on what you like or don't is that clear? I just THOUGHT you'd like it. That drink being your favourite is a complete coincidence." I stated as I looked directly into his eyes.

He rolled his eyes and said "thanks anyways." He came forward and got himself the drink, he opened the bottles and took some sips after which he released "where did you go?"

"I told one of the servants already, as you asked." I kept to which he chuckled and said "I know they already informed me, anyways how was your day?."

"Boring until I met a very rude lady, she helped me though." I narrated to which he commented "good to know."
"Yeah. I'll go to my room then. Bye." I bid him bye and was about to leave the room when he said "Are you already over your break-up?"

His words stopped me on my tracks, I hesitantly looked back at him, he was giving me an.... unknown smile with his eyebrows raised, he opened another bottle of banana milk chugging the liquid down at once. Then he almost choked on the drink out of laughter "c'mon! Why do you get this serious everytime? I am joking."

I sighed in relief and said "shut up. Are you getting back on me?"

"Well yes." He said taking his seat on the couch and then putting his laptop on his lap "I am working now. You were going back to your room."
I nodded hearing him and left the room.

Why does it even matters if he gets to know about taehyung? It would be actually better if I tell him so that he doesn't keep his hopes up with me. I love taehyung and I'll forever love him, no one can replace him.

I thought as I paced back and forth in my room.

I think I should tell him before it gets too late. We don't love eachother anyways, this was a marriage not done intentionally anyways.Yeah.

I tried to call taehyung from another number but he didn't pick up my call.
"Taehyung please!" I yelled over the call.
I slapped my forehead when he didn't recieve the call even after my 15th time. "What's wrong with you kim taehyung!?" I was talking to myself when I heard a knock on the door.