11.

Y/n's pov

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a white room in a white gown. Nah don't expect me to think I am in heaven and all because I know I am in a hospital.

I survived? I checked my body and found myself...spotless. No bruise no nothing? Did the bullet not hit me?
If yes then how? I tried to recall and after alot of efforts I was finally able to jot things down.

When I fell on the ground I was pushed by the person who was holding me from behind and that's why I fainted out of shock and not because of the bullet

"But who was i-" I paused when I recalled the words which left the speakers mouth who helped me...

_"Y/n open your eyes!"_

That voice...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

**

*"Taehyung..."*

(Author: LOL! JUST KIDDING! YA'LL GOT IT RIGHT.)

**

"Jungkook."

And just as soon as my lips left that name, he was already inside the room. I looked at him in awe when my eyes landed on his injured arm, it was covered with a white gauze bandage and then at his eyebrow over which there was a bandaid.

"W-what happened to you?" I asked to which he never replied but instead he took huge steps nearing me  and took a chair placing him down on it and asked "Are you okay?"

"I should be the one to ask you that! Answer me! How did you get hurt!" I asked I pushed my tears inside from brimming.
He sighed looking down at his palms which were on the bed. He looked up and continued "I promised your father that till the time you're my responsibility neither I'll hurt you nor let anyone hurt you."

"So!? Y-you took that bullet for me-"

"I didn't, I was just trying to push us both down on the ground but my arm came in the way and then when I tried fighting he hit me with his gun and-"

"That doesn't make any sense! How can you do that? Why didn't you run away jungkook!"

"You called me."

"I swear if I knew the person had a gun, I would've never called you!" I yelled at him for his stupidity.
His eyes never left my face when I started to sob, he hesitantly patted my back saying "but both of us survived."

"Shut up! Why are you so good? Why! What did I ever do to deserve your goodness? I blamed you and pointed fingers on you for ruining my life where it was me in the first place who begged you to marry me on the stage.

I blamed you for ruining my life where it was always you trying to help me and you were just fulfilling your promise for who? Say! And for what? For me? Why!" I released hard sobs ,covering my face with hands feeling disgusted and unworthy of living.

He never said anything instead kept his palm on my head releasing a "kid." with a chuckle making me push his hand off and assert "You're just four years elder stop acting like an adult consoling a teenager."

"I was an adult when you were still a teenager-"

"But now I am an adult." I wiped my tears and finally looked at him, and seeing him finally smile filled my heart with light.

"I am sorry." I released and then added "Forgive if you can. I can't take my words back, that's impossible but trust me if I could I would've taken all my harsh words back."

He suddenly laughed making me smile in shock and ask him "why would you laugh? That's rude. Just say that you forgive me."

"No. I didn't forgive you I won't." He laughed again somehow his joke made me feel bad because what if it wasn't a joke and he actually started to hate me?

I remained silent after that when again he said "You can do something to enlighten me."
My ears perked up at that as I gave him a question look. He answered with a smirk "answer me all my questions."

I nodded at that. What is the worst he can ask.

"Was your boyfriend more handsome than me?"

"Huh!" My eyes widened. Shit! I almost forgot about him. "Well yeah he is."

He raised an eyebrow and asked again "has a better body?"

"I mean why are you even comparing yourself?"

"Just answer."

I rolled my eyes, because I already gave him a nod and I could probably do anything to make him forgive me.
"I'll be JUST honest...you have a better one."

He gave a satisfactory smile and then asked "Is he older than me?"

"Yes. A year."

"Wow- how did you meet him then?"

"He was a senior intern back in my first year now he is a doctor."

"How long did you date him?"

"2 years counting in."

"Are your parents known to-"

"Yeah they do! Stop asking me about him. Ask something else."

"Are you mad at him?"

"Ugh. No."

"Is he mad at you?"

"No."

"You are lying. You said that time that he is mad at you because you married me."

I closed my eyes as I recalled and then nodded with a "I know...but not because of you, I am sorry again. He's just scared that he might loose me but I know I can trust him."

"Are you sure-" before he could complete he was greeted by a head smack by me "yes I am."

"Ow!" He released holding his head in pain, oh no I forgot he had a bruise there "ah! Sorry sorry! Are you okay?" I panicked to which he shook his head with a laugh.

"If you do this to a patient even after becoming a doctor your lisence will be banned." He laughed again making me worry for my future as well.

"God...you're right." I laughed along with him only to pause and ask "you didn't tell my parents did you?"

"Oh I did. They said they'll be there tomorrow morning to check on you."

"You should be the one to be checked upon and did you inform your parents?"

"I did. Dad's not that worried."

"What about your mom?"

He looked at me with blank eyes and looking away he said "they'll be fine. They know their son is not a kid anymore." and then he looked at me back adding"like you."

"Oh please! I'll be turning 24 soon. You get that?"

***

You guys are not voting 💔

Happy Eid✨.