4.

Y/n's pov

"Is this fine?"I asked as I showed jungkook another dress which was perfectly fitting my body, and it looked beautiful on me. He gave it a nod and said "I think this will do."

I looked at the mirror analysing how beautifully I am created. I smiled proudly and said "okay let's go." I took a mirror selfie and went to back the changing room. I checked my phone, still no calls.

"Ugh." I piped in annoyance.

A lady came to help me in the room with a smile and she helped me slipping the dress out, I thanked her after she was done. She handed me the package and lead me out.

I saw jungkook was on his phone and when he saw me he quickly hung the call asked "You're done?" I nodded and then we left the area.

"Hey! You won't buy anything?" I asked when we started to move towards the exit. He answered me by speaking over his shoulder "I already have one."
I didn't speak much after that and followed him towards his car. I was about to get in when I saw a familiar figure passing by on a bike.

It was Taehyung.... I gave a quick check again and he did look like him! The bike was his as well!
"Hey get inside." I heard jungkook calling "uh...I got some work. You go I'll be back in an hour or so." With that saying I left the spot.

I called taehyung and fortunately it started to ring and soon the call was recieved "taehyung!" I started just as soon as he said hello.

"Y/n! What have you done with me?" He yelled on the call.

"We need to talk okay? Baby please hear me out." I tried consoling him but he on the other side was not ready to listen to me.

"Hear you out? Are you serious? You cheated on me? That too with- that too with your sisters fiance!"

"Taehyung! You don't know the whole story!"

"I know! So what! So what if you're sister ran away-"

"My parents asked me to do this favour-"

"You could have denied!"

"I can't! For the first time in my life they asked me for something! All my life I've been sitting on a throne they created as their princess! They did each and everything I wished for how can I not just for once do something they begged me for!" I raised my voice, because if I wouldn't have I sure would've cried.

On the other side their was just silence.

"Where are you?" He asked me to which I replied with the address.

"Meet me at the regular cafe" He said and hung the call.

I held onto my chest and crouched on the road side exhaling heavily.
"He will understand me right? He loves me. He has to."

~

"Why didn't you come to the wedding yesterday?" I asked at that his face crinkled and he hesitantly stated " I had some important work. Now listen to me y/n." with that saying he took my hands in his and continued "Let's run."

I snatched my hand back and said "what?"
He moved back in his seat with clenched jaws and said calmly "you love me. I love you. You don't love the man you are married to then let's run."

"Taehyung, this marriage was done to save our parents from humiliation, if I run away then what was the purpose of this marriage?" I kept to which he never paid any heed and said "You are coming with me or not y/n?"

I was shocked at his tone but anyways I replied calmly and with a hope "Can't you wait for me taehyung? I will come to you after divorcing him, once the divorce is done I'll be with you. Just wait for me-"