10.

Y/n's pov

"Uh-uh-I-" I started to blabber when jungkook continued looking at my face with confusion where as so-hee was now giving me a teasing look, she said "baby let's go, I think y/n doesn't want us to meet her boyfriend now."

"Right she's not ready." His boyfriend said and grabbed so-hee by her waist helping her to walk away.

"Wait! It's not like th-that he's not boyfriend!" I raised my voice making them turn their head back to me, at that her boyfriend said "uh- sorry man. I hope we didn't make that awkward."

I shook my head asked him "it's okay-"

"Not at all, I am her husband. That was not at all awkward." Jungkook said making so-hee frown and give me a stare but I was so out of the moment that time that my brain wasn't working until "let's go y/n, why don't you ask your friend if I can drop them."

I looked at another direction that was when so-hee smiled and politely denied at his offer saying "Thankyou for asking though but we would like to walk back. Let's go han." And with that she pulled her boyfriend with her.

"Why did you do that!?" I raised my voice at jungkook as soon as so-hee and han were out of sight.
I couldn't help but to glare at the man infront.

He pushed his left hand inside his pocket and tilted his head saying "ain't I your husband? Didn't you marry me?"

"I'd divorce you as well!" I know what I am doing is portraying me as a total thankless person but...I never asked him to come and pick me up!

"Right you'll divorce me...that does mean I AM YOUR HUSBAND. Just because you'll divorce me someday never makes me your brother or friend. People divorce their spouse-"

"Cut the crap jungkook! Don't create problems for me please I beg you! You don't understand? I am just trying to work things out in this situation and here you are ruining everything I created, my boyfriend my friends everything! I had to leave London to study here because of you! My sister left because of you! My boyfriend is mad because of you! I can't stay with my parents because you! You ruined everything! You could've just let me live in my own until we get divorce but you want to take my unnecessary responsibility! Why!?"

I saw his stares turning sharp and sharper. I never saw him this serious, not even on the day of our marriage...not even yesterday.
His lips were forming line segment pushing me to comment on that and say "Getting furious huh?"

His jaws clenched at that when I said "Stop acting like that! Stop showing the world that you care for me! We don't even know eachother-"

"Get inside the car y/n." He interrupted with calmness. His calmness was like a silent sea, calm yet deep. He went to other side to take his seat.

And even when I know how wrong I am about him...my decision to marry him still ruined my relationship with taehyung.

"No." I said as I started to move away from his car in other direction. I'd be grateful and happy if he doesn't follow me.

~

"Yes sir where are you, I can't find your car?" I spoke over the phone to my car driver asking him to show up.

I was at the edge of a dark alley waiting for my cab driver to come and pick me up. I was roaming around for 2 hours after my argument with jungkook and it's almost 7 now and I was in a locality where there is no trace of people living. It is a factory area which has been shut down and has been abandoned. Why the fk did I take this root? My feets just brought me here.

Another thing adding to my bad luck is that I never knew this route existed and I am lost! I thought I was well aware of the streets here but no! I've forgotten about everything!

I tried using map but it's of no use, everything about this area is going tangent above my head, so I lost hope and decided to book a cab and now that cab too looks out of reach. The driver asked me to come out of the alley to the main road "the hell I can't find the main road!"

I continued walking when it was almost dark in the sky and the alley was lightened very dimly due to less street lights.

"How can I- this is ridiculous. How more bad could a day be-" I stopped on my tracks when I realised it was not me alone who was walking.
I heard foot steps following soon.

"Maybe I should ask for help- but if the person was good he wouldn't have have been following me. Let me take a turn." I changed my path without looking back and heard the footsteps still following me "shit." I released as I took faster steps praying in advance.

"Please lord please not today!" I started running when I found the footsteps running behind me as well.

"Ahhhh!" I released a scream and ran even faster when the person behind almost grabbed me "help!"

I ran and ran and ran, I kicked a dustbin on my way and to my luck I heard the person behind trip and fall.
I took that as a chances and called Taehyung.

"Taehyung please pick up the call." I chanted as I hide myself behind a wall stooping down.

No response.

My eyes were already brimming when I realised the sound of the steps were coming from near by. I looked at my phone thinking if I should call my parents and bid them my farewell only until another thought clicked my mind. Jungkook.

I finally dialed to his number and to my shock he recieved it. I never thought he will after our argument but again not everyone is taehyung.

"Where are you!?" I heard the person panic from other side making my tears run down non-stop "I-I am sorry jungkook. I never wanted-wanted to disrespect you -l-like that- so--"

"Where are you y/n! Why are you crying?" He asked as I heard his loud footsteps over the phone as if he was running at that moment I already knew he was in search of me...I felt disgusting towards myself for blaming him to be acting like he cares... because he actually does.

"I don't even know- ahhh!" I screamed when the stalker appeared in all black and snatched my phone hanging the call and switching it off.

I stood up in fear, ready to run only to get grabbed by him harshly.
"Leave me! Who are you!?" I kicked him on his leg stumbling him down. I got up and was about to run when he took out a gun from his pocket aiming at me.

"N-no-" I said with tears rolling down, my heart dropped dead when I felt someone harshly pulling me to themself as my back landed on someone's hard chest. I saw a spark leaving the gun when the man pulled the trigger with a loud sound.

Everything happened in a slow motion even the bullet reaching me looked as if will hit me after eternity. I felt my body getting pulled by the gravity with a great force. I fell on the ground with a thud and with that...I lost my consciousness.

***

😦

Oh...no...what happened?

Whatever happened please don't leave without voting!