8 - Toga Nee-san

_______________🌟________________
"Do-o y-you thi-nk-nk your-r par-rents wil-ll L-like M-me"

"Oh, I don't live with my parents."

"Y-you D-don't?"

"No, I live with my friends, but don't worry they will like you." Toga said letting go off of Rai.

Rai just looked at her. Toga then held Rai her hand there, so that Rai could garb it.
_______________🌟________________

Narrator's Pov:

Toga just smiled at the little girl, Rai wasn't sure if she should grab it. What if she did? Would she be happy? She wasn't sure...

But....

She then grabbed the blond girl's hand. Toga smiled at Rai and they both started walking deeper in the dark alley.

'It's so dark and scary here' Rai thought, holding Togas hand even tighter, Toga noticed this.

"Does the darkness scare you?"
She asked the girl.

"a little..." Rai addmited.

"Don't worry, I'm here and I'm going to protect you!" Toga said and smiled at her, it wasn't a creepy or psycho smile, it was a soft, warm and caring smile. Rai smiled slightly back at her.

They continued walking further down the alley, then Toga suddenly stopped, she let go off of Rai's hand. That scared Rai a bit. She looked up to Toga.

"Don't worry, everything is fine. I'm just going to call someone to pick us up, so that we don't have to continue walking through the dark alley." Toga explained, Rai just nodded at her.

Just after Toga ended the phone call a portal opened, by the sight of the portal Rai slightly stepped back. But Toga told her to calm down that she asked for the portal, Rai had nodded and both walked trough the portal. When they stepped out of the portal they were standing in a living room like room.

"Toga nee San you're back!" They heard a young boy yell.

"Yes, yes I'm back" Toga said and with that she opened her arms. A boy with red and white hair started hugging her, he had beautiful blue eyes. The boy then noticed Rai.

"Toga-nee who's that?" he asked.

"That is Rai!" Toga answered, the boy looked at Rai and she just winked shyly.

"You can call me Dabi, it's not my real name but it's better and I prefer it." The boy said introducing himself.

"Hi Dabi" Rai said.

"Come on let's eat!" The 14 year old girl said. They all went to what looked like the kitchen and got themself something to eat.
They just simply ate some rice with pork, nothing special. But they all enjoyed it, together, it felt like family.

"Toga, are you back?" they heard a voice.

'Who's that?' Rai thought, she turned around and saw-

Words: 463