3 - So Cute

_______________🌟________________
When they finnaly got home, Rai was already half asleep. Inko placed her in her bed and Rai started to fall asleep. Inko went to the kitchen and got two wet and cold towels and swapped them with the already warm one from the doctor. She looked to her daughter and kissed her forehead. She then went to get changed and to bed, to get some sleep. Soon she fell asleep.
_______________🌟________________

Location: Midoriya Household
Time: 10:24am
Day: Wednesday

3rd Person's Pov:

This morning Rai woke up from the sun in her room. She stands up as she sees the wet towels, 'must have been from this night' she thinks. She tiredly walks to her mom's room, just to see that she's still asleep.

"Mommmy wake up!" she says, or more like yells as she jumps on inkos bed and starts to shake her.

"Yeah, yeah Rai." Inko says, she then pulls Rai, still half asleep, into a hug and start to pat her head. Suddenly she hears something and feels something.
'Why is this so fluffy?' she thinks.

"Rai? Are you purring?" she asks and finally opens her whole eyes and now she's fully awake. She sees her daughter in her arm purring at the head pats, on the top of her daughters head are cat ears, fluffy cat ears.

"You've got ears!"

"Ears?"

"Didn't you look into the mirror this morning?" she asks.

"No!" Rai says and jumps now exited up and runs to a mirior. On the top of her head she now sees fluffy cat ears. She also now notices her tail.

"You look so cute!" Inko squeals.

"Thanks mommy!"

"Let's get dressed shall we!" Inko says and stands up from her bed. Rai then walks to her room and also gets changed same as her daughter. Inko is already done waiting in the kitchen for Rai while making breakfast. Rai then walks in wearing a cute yellow sunflower dress.

"Awwwww" Inko squeals, "you're so cute!"

After that they eat breakfast. After breakfast.

"Mommy, can we go to the playground?"

"Sure sweetie!" she tells her cute daughter. They then get ready and leave to go to the playground.

At the playground:

"I will go to the swings" Rai tells her mom.

"Okay sweetie, I'll sit right there" she says as she points to a bench.
Rai just nods and runs to the swings.

Rai Midoriya's Pov:

Let's go to the swings. I love the swings. As I reach the swings I can see that on one of the swings there is someone already sitting.
Huh? Most time there's no one sitting on them. I walk closer to see a girl sitting on the swings. She looks pretty. Maybe she is as old as me? Hmmm...

She has long black hair, that she has in a ponytail. I look at my hair, my hair is not as long as her. Maybe a quarter shorter. She had her hair in two braids, while the girl had her hair in a ponytail. It was a pretty one. Maybe I should ask mom to make me one tomorrow. The girl is wearing a pink cute dress. I'm gonna go and sit next to her. I walk up to her and sit next to her on the swings. She then looks at me.

"Hello" I say.

"Hi" she said shyly.

"Im Rai Midoriya and what's your name?" I ask her.

"I'm-"

Words: 578

_______________🌟________________
9th, August, 2023: thanks for 55+ reads.

10th, August, 2023: Omg 70+ reads, thanks🙏.