4 - Friends 4ever

Hey lovelies♡, I actually wanted to post this part sooner but I was planning my birthday and then was my birthday, (13.08) so I was busy, but here is the next part.
Enjoy~
_______________🌟________________
"Hello" I say.

"Hi" she said shyly.

"Im Rai Midoriya and what's your name?" I ask her.

"I'm-"
_______________🌟________________

Location: Playground
Time: 11:17am (11:17)
Day: Wednesday

Rai Midoriya's Pov:

"Momo Yaoyorozu" she says.

"Nice, to meet you." I tell her, smiling.

She then smiles back at me, she looks nice.

"Do you want to be friends?" I ask her. She looks at me and here eyes brighten. So pretty.

"Of course, I would love to be friends, you can call me Momo!" she says, this time more confident. I like her.

"Call me Rai" I said, she just nodded.

We then proceed to play with each other. We played every day with each other.

One day:

"Momo" I said looking at her.

"yes?" she replied while tilting her head.

"What are we? Are we normal friends?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say that we are just normal friends, we are best friends!"

"Best friends forever!"

"Yes, best friends forever!"

Time skip when they are 12 years old:

Location: Midoriya Household
Time: 5pm (17:00)
Day: Friday

Rai Midoriya's Pov:

And that's how we became best friends, best friends forever!
I saw her always as my older sister, the older sister I never had. Since I don't have siblings, same with her, made her like my sister. I love her, she's the best big sister.

She says that she also sees me as her little sister.

Suddenly the door rings, she's here.

"I'm going mom!" I yell to the kitchen. I then run to the door and open it, I see her. My best friend Momo.

"Momo!" I say and hug her.

"Hey Rai!" she says happily and hugs me back.

"How was Spain?" I ask her, it had been holidays and momo an her parents went to Spain. They told me that I could come with them, I told them that I don't want to leave my mom alone at home for 3 weeks. They told me that mom could come with us, but mom was busy, she also had to go to a business trip, so that didn't work. At the end thay went alone and now after 3 weeks I finally have my my best friend back. I'm happy, she seems also happy.

"It was awesome, but I missed you!" she said, looking at me.

"I missed you too" I told her, I then grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

"Hello Momo" Mom says as she sees Momo.

"Hello Auntie" Momo says smiling brightly.

We then walk to my room.

"Ready for movie night today?" I ask Momo.

"Yup, what about you?

" I was born ready! "I say, she just giggles.

We then talk about random stuff, her holidays in Spain, my holidays at home, school and other stuff. Nothing to exciting.

" Girls dinner is ready. "we heard mom shout after a while. It was now 7pm (19:00) the time went fast. Mom made Ramen, Momo and I love mom's ramen. We ate our ramen and afterwards went upstairs to start the movie. We watched the movie and everything was fine...

Words: 556

_______________🌟________________
Sorry for the long wait.
17th, August, 2023: thanks for 110+ reads♡