1 - Quirk Doctor

Hey lovelies, I now have a ship for the story, it was my friends idea.
It's Rai x Hawks. In this au, Hawks is a 3rd year and Rai a first year. Hawks is part of the big 3, they will be the big 4 in this one.

Location: Midoriya Household
Time: 8:30am (08:30)
Day: Tuesday

3rd Person's Pov:

"MOMMMM, WAKEEE UP!" Rai yells, storming in her mom's room. The 4 year old girl, with purple hair and blueish purple eyes, is quite excited.

"Rai? What is it? Mommy is tired" Inko answers half asleep.

"TODAY WE ARE GOING TO THE QUIRK DOCTOR!" She replies and jums on her mom's bed.

"Just wait a few minutes so that I can get dressed, okay?" Inko says.

"OKAY!" The girl says in excitement and jumps off the bed and runs to her room.

Inko than stands up and starts to get dressed, she puts her long green hair in a ponytail and then walks out to the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go?!" Rai says.

"How about we eat first?" Inko asks her daughter.

"Okay! BUT YOU PROMISE THAT WE WILL GO TO THE DOCTOR AFTERWARDS!" Rai says.

"I promise!"

"Yay!" the young girl says happily and runs to the table.

While the girls is waiting, is Inko making pancakes.

"the pancakes are coming" Inko says walking to Rai while holding two plates of pancakes.

"yay" Rai says happily.

Inko then places down the pancakes and they start eating.
When they are done.

"Are we going now?" Rai asks Inko.

"Sure, you can get your jacket, while I bring the plates to the kitchen, okay?"

"Okay!" the girl says running excited, to get her jacket, while she's running she jumps up and down. Inko smiles at her daughter. She then picks up the plates and brings them to the kitchen in the sink. She then goes to get her jacket. As she walks to the door she sees Rai already waiting for her.

"Let's go!" Rai says excitingly.

"Hai, let's go!" Inko says as she opens the door. Rai runs to the car with Inko following her.
They then drive to the Quirk doctor.

"Sweetie?"

"yes mommy?" the girl answers her mom.

"Remember, mommy will love you no matter what Quirk you get. And even if you don't get one, mommy still loves you so much."

"okay mommy. I love you too!"

"I love you the most!" Inko says smiling.

They then reach the hospital, they walk to the reception.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" the receptionist asks.

"We are here for her Quirk check up." Inko explains.

"Alright, your name please."

"The Midoriyas, my daughter Rai Midoriya is here for the check up" Inko tells the receptionist. The receptionist then looks in the pc.

"Ah Midoriya, I found it. Please sit down in the waiting room, a nurse will call you soon"

Inko nods and walks with Rai to the waiting room. A few minutes later they are called by the nurse and follow her to the doctor office.

"Please sit down, the doctor will arrive in a few minutes" the nurse explains and then leaves.

As she left. "Mommy what Quirk do you think I will have?"

"Maybe something similar to mine"

"That would be cool."

The door then opens. "Hello, the Midoriyas I assume." the doctor says walking in.

"Yes that's us" Inko says, while Rai just nods.

"You guys are here for the Quirk check up for little Rai" they nod.

"Can I touch your forehead?" he asks Rai. She nods he then touches her forehead.

"Wow, I have never seen a Quirk like that."

"is it good or bad?"

Rai's Pov:

I have a Quirk!

"Is it good or bad?" I hear mommy ask the doctor.

"Good, don't worry"

"so what's my Quirk?" I ask.

"It's called Cheshire"

Cheshire? The name kinda reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland. I love that movie.

"What does it do?" Mommy asks.
I also want to know what it does.

"You will get cat features, can dissappear and..." he continues to explain my Quirk.

"Like the Cheshire Cat?" I ask, because it sounds very similar.

"Exactly!" he says.

"That's a good Quirk, sweetie!"

"yay"

We then leave the hospital, the doctor said, my only drawback is that I'll sleep often and I'm mostly sleepy, that I sleep much like cats do. But I don't think that's bad. I'm happy. We then go get ice cream, because mommy said that I was strong and that I have a strong Quirk. I'm happy and mommy also seems happy.

The ice cream was tasty. I loved it. We then drove home and I played. For dinner later we had katsudon, I love katsudon. For dessert we had mochi, also something I love. Mommy is the best. After dinner I could watch some Mirko videos. I love Mirko, she's my favorite hero.

[Mirko is still a pro hero, just Hawks isn't. As you read Mirko is her favorite hero. PS : she's also one of my favorite pro heros :) ]

After that I went to sleep, I loved today.

Words: 869

_______________🌟________________

5th, August, 2023. Thanks for 15+ reads.

6th, August, 2023. Thanks for 25 reads. ♡

6th, August, 2023. Omg I hate to be that person but thanks for 30+ reads♡