7 - "Aww, you poor Thing~"

_______________🌟________________
Rai teleported then away in an alley. She was breathing heavily.
Suddenly she heard a sound. She looked to the side, where the sound came from.

She saw hair. Blonde hair.

"Hello?" she said scared.

"Hi~" the person said, sounding a bit crazy.
_______________🌟________________

Narrator's Pov:

"Who are you?" Rai asked looking at the hair.

The person with blonde hair slowly walked out of the shadows. It was a girl.

A girl in a school uniform, she had blonde hair that she had in 2 blonde buns. She had golden eyes and vampire like teeth.

At the look of the teeth was Rai a bit scared, did this girl want to kill her? Like the man? It scared her.

"My name is Himiko Toga, what about you little one?~" The girl asked, she was about 14-15. Meanwhile Rai was just 4.

"M-my name i-i-is R-Rai Mi-mi-do-doriya-a."

"Awww don't be scared~" The girl said smiling and slowly walked to Rai. Rai walked some steps back. Toga then noticed Rai's tears.

"Are you crying because of me?"

"N-no, because of M-my mo-m."

"Your Mommy?~ What happened to her?~"

"S-she go-o-t kill-l-ed..." Rai said and started crying uncontrollably.

"Awww, I'm sorry~ Don't cry!" Toga said, she walked up to Rai and hugged her. For that moment Rai forgot that she was scared of Toga and about the vampire teeth that she had jugged before. Rai hugged her back.

"Shhhhh" Toga said crouching more down, to hug Rai tighter.
Rai hugged her grateful back.

"Who killed your mommy?" Toga asked.

"A-a B-bad man-n"

"A bad man?"

Rai nodded and slowly explained to Toga a bit what happened.

"Aww, you poor thing~" Toga said and hugged Rai also really tight back.

"What about your dad?" Toga asked.

"I D-don't have o-one..."

"Aww, so you now have no one?"

Rai shook her head.

"Do you want to come with me?~"

"W-with you-u?" Rai asked unsure, they both were still hugging.

"Yeah with me~"

"Do-o y-you thi-nk-nk your-r par-rents wil-ll L-like M-me"

"Oh, I don't live with my parents."

"Y-you D-don't?"

"No, I live with my friends, but don't worry they will like you." Toga said letting go off of Rai.

Rai just looked at her. Toga then held Rai her hand there, so that Rai could garb it.

Will she garb it?

Will she go with her?

Do you like it so far?

Words: 439